*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1918182-My-Little-Mayhem-Part-2
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1918182
Our little human starts to wreck havoc. His first target: The Running of the Leaves.
Episode 2:


The Sliding of the Leaves


(This story starts to grow in characters, so to avoid confusing my readers I am going to start using the letters to let you know, who is talking, like Y: for "you" and Sc: for Scorpio).

Y: ....T!?

In an instant you were teleported from that outer space location right into the middle of... how was it called. Oh right, Ponyville. So many questions were flowing through your mind, the most obvious being: "Why am I still so small?".

Sc: I have to admit, it's a very good first question.

With a look of pure anger you stared at the sky. She's several thousands of miles from you (or something like that) and she is still able to "talk" with you through your mind.

Y: Would you kindly answer my question, if it's so good?

Sc: I gladly will. Indeed, I'm quite powerful deity (and she's still able to read your mind) but bringing someone from another dimension would be to hard if several changes were not made to you. I simply did what wa necessary.

Y: It brings another question. Why did you brought me here instead of choosing a being from your dimension?

Sc: Because he wouldn't be as surprised as you are. You're not only going to work for me, but also you will be slowly discovering Equestria. I really like such childlike amazement. It's so cute.

Y: You don't look like a pony who likes cute things. I thought you like blood splattered all over the place and everything associated with inflicting pain on others.

Wow, your comment made her speechless. It looks like you still have this ability to amaze women, no matter who they are. Even if they are ponies

Sc: The more I hear you the more surprised I am. You're not as stupid as I thought. Then I'm usually shuffling through your brain to remind myself that you're just disgusting yet somehow charming and cute little thing.

Y: What a nice thing for you to say. And STOP reading my mind.

Sc: Hehe... no.

You're soon to find out that it's very dangerous for you to just start talking with Scorpio while sitting at the very center of a town inhabited by a freaking GIANT PONIES! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

No matter, it's too late anyway. You managed to look slightly to the sky before a giant pale, light grayish olive (MLP wikia) hoof came... or rather fell on you with a full impact of a falling mountain. A childish sound could be heard, but it was quite hard for you to understand, because, I don't know, maybe something is blocking you from the world.

Sc: Ohhhh... You poor little thing. Here, let me enable you to hear their conversation. A look on your face will be priceless.

For a moment there was a complete silence. A cosmic magic was flowing through your ears... until WHAM!!!

CMC: CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS RUNNING OF THE LEAVES RUNNERS!!!

A trio of fillies without their Cutie Marks who are going to find their special talents one day:
- Apple Bloom, an earth pony filly from Apple family, a sister of Element of Honesty, very good at constructing things;
- Sweetie Belle, a unicorn filly, sister of Element of Generosity, has a beautiful singing voice;
- Scootaloo, a pegasus filly, the greatest fan of Element of Loyalty, a true master of riding on scooter.

Y: What? My powerful tormentor is a filly? How more humiliating this can get? And what is this Running of the Leaves?

Sc: Right, you don't know. It's an important event where ponies run through the forest to make leaves fall. It's not only a ceremony but also a race where ponies test their strengh and durability.

Y: And they are going to run in it. Yes, I can figure as much.

Apple Bloom's hoof left your body on the ground as its owner moved. It was quickly followed by very soft light grey hoof of Sweetie Belle. It smelled like a marshmallow. Is it a hoof, or is it a pillow, you cannot tell. Oh, what a wonderful feeling.

SB: But isn't this race only for older ponies?

AB: Ah never heard about that rule before.

Scl: Which means it doesn't exist.

BS: And we're free to run.

The softness sadly left only to be replaced by harsh light brilliant gamboge hoof sole of Scootaloo. Oh God, what is this. It smells horribly, it tastes horribly (there's just no other way but to open you mouth and endure) and looks very unpleasant. She surely doesn't care about the state of her hooves. Even Apple Bloom, who is, according to Scorpio, from family farmers, has better kept hooves than Scootaloo. What is she doing all day to get them to this state?

Sc: Maybe she's trying to fly. Our little pegasus has a problem with taking of from the ground.

Y: I'm sincerely sorry for her. She wouldn't step on me if she were able to fly.

Thankfully, she decided to move and take this thing from you. What a shame to walk through town with such ugly hooves. You didn't even know that Babs Seed's hooves are even worse than Scootaloo's. You realized it as soon as her brilliant gamboge hoof forced you to the ground. She's bigger than the rest of CMC which made it much more intense for you. The description of her hooves is easy: they're smellier, they taste worse and they look uglier. You really want Scootaloo to take her place. But of course, there's Scorpio for you.

She found your awful predicament to be very enjoyable for her and she made sure that you will stay with Babs for quite a while. As she started to move you felt a joy at possibility of saying this hoof good bye, but with terror you found yourself stuck.

Y: WHAT THE HELL!? SCORPIO!!! TAKE MY OUT OF HERE!!!

"STOMP"

Sc: Hmmm... nope.

Y: WHAT? YOU BI...

"STOMP"

Another stomp made you feel dizzy and prevented you from finishing that sentence.

- And it's good for you that she didn't let you finish.

"STOMP"

An agony, you were feeling a pure agony. A cascade of negative feelings towards Scorpio and those four innocent ponies was flowing thorough you. It was the only thing that was preventing you from passing out and you hate that fact too.

"STOMP"

Sc: Hehehehe... okay I'm bored.

In the middle of Babs' next step you fell from her hoof like a speck of dirt. Her hind hoof came on you, but it was gone very quickly. You were finally free. To make sure that you won't become another pony's unwilling shoe you got on your feet and rushed to the side of the road. It's going to be probably a track race for Running of the Leaves. And you feel very well. Nothing broken, nothing stings you, just the memory of this smell in your nose and this taste in your mouth- a stuff of nightmares for your next night.

Y: So.. what are we going to do?

Sc: And what do you mean by that?

Y: You clearly don't know what fun is. You want me to entertain you and I'm going to do it by turning this race into madness. Or perhaps you want me to stomped on some more...

Sc: Yeah, it's very good idea. But I'll give you a break from hooves for some time. Consider it to be your payment.

Y: Geez, your generosity is beyond my wildest imagination.

Sc: Oh, you're so kind.

Y: ...It was a sarcasm...

Sc: I know.

Y: Stop acting so strange. Wait, I think I have an idea.

Sc: Oooh, I'm listening.

Y: No time to lose, my dear. I will only need a small amount of your powers to pull it off.

Sc: This shouldn't be a problem. Just make me laugh hard.

- Some time later -

Finally, an hour of race has come. Everypony who thought of herself as a strong mare was here, ready to win the race. Of course many of them felt a fear of ending on the last place. Because as it was said by Princess Celestia herself:

"If a pony was to end a race as the last one, an eternal shame and humiliation he will have to endure and a year a pony will have to spend casted aside by pony's family and friends, as they will not dare talk to the last one. On the exile a pony will have to learn to run fast to avoid wild beasts that live there. A survivor will be allowed to return to Ponyville. A dead pony will be dead."

...

She lived in different era and it's not an actual punishment, because there is no punishment. Of course, a loser will be laughed at, but he won't be exiled. If Princess Celestia is in the right mood, that is (that's why Applejack and Rainbow Dash didn't have to leave Ponyville).

You could have noticed that no stallions are allowed to run in the race. It's actually a part of pony society. If there's an event, stallions have to work while mares are allowed to participate in this event. Not that they complain. Like Mr. Cake, for an example. Surely, he would most likely to bake cakes rather than running in the race.

But this race is going to take a turn for the worse... or better, it depends on your taste. A new, hidden problem has arisen and is going to reveal itself in the worst time. It's about you, of course. You were safely situated on the tip of a small mountain near the track from where you're going to enjoy the comedy you personally prepared.

Sc: I'll make sure that you won't receive more power than you need. Was it really necessary for you to blind me? I'm here to guard Equestria. I would just look somewhere else instead if you wanted it so much to be a secret.

Y: Is somepony impatient? It doesn't suit a goddess like you. Or maybe it does. We will spend a while with each other, am I right? I think it will be just enough to fully understand each other. Now please be silent, I don't want to miss it.

Indeed, the race started a while ago and ponies were getting closer and closer in one big body, one not letting another to be first. It's perfect setup for your plan to work. With a snap of your fingers a wave of odd substance started to flow from the mountain's peak like an lava from an erupting volcano. Poor ponies were caught in it, no one managed to avoid it. You, meanwhile, knowing exactly what will happen, took your new umbrella and used it to protect yourself from this mysterious thing. One would say that at your size even a droplet is dangerous for you, but it's a magic-infused umbrella, so who cares.

Sc: So, you used this magic to make them wet? I think that I misjudged your intelligence. It's more boring than funny.

Y: Hahaha, do you think that this is a water? No, it's a little something that I created with the help of your magic. Observe.

Ponies didn't understand what just happened, but they were fine so it didn't matter anymore. The tried to run again, but only tried. Every single mare was unable to walk without losing her balance as the ground seemed to be very slippery. Little do they know that it's not the ground that is unstable. In return, each one of them was sliding on their hooves without any control were they were going. This was much more entertaining for Scorpio.

Sc: Okay, it's much better, but very illogical. Why didn't you just made the whole track slippery? And what about the leaves? It's funny, but you just ruined the whole point of this race.

Y: Oh don't be silly. There is nothing to worry about. Here, look at this classical gem that I am about to unleash.

With another snap every single leaf that was on the tree turned into a feather and fell on the ground. And in a good and comedic way they stuck to unfortunate ponies.

Y: It is quite an achievement to make something that is both slippy and acts as a glue at the same time. But I managed to create it. And look at the outcome. I feel so proud of myself right now.

You are truly amazed by your creation, you have to see it's effect closer. You used your umbrella as a parachute and quickly made it to the racing track where ponies were still struggling with their odd predicament. You landed, however, right in a big puddle of this "slippy glue" and coated yourself in it.

Y: It wasn't a bright idea to go here.

You wanted to make it out of here, but you started to slide instead, right in a small pile of feathers, leaving you rolling like a ball. Ponies, meanwhile, started to move slowly, which made it possible to continue on their way.

Of course, somepony had to step on you. Right hind hoof of a pony know by others as Lyra fell on you as you found a way to stand still. The stickiness of her hoof and your body made it impossible for you to fall off. And to make it clear, the sole of her hoof was "lucky" enough to avoid having some soft feathers stuck to it. She continued on her walk not even knowing how big torment her disgusting hoof was putting you through. And believe me, it's very dirty. Hell, all of them have dirty hooves because they just run through some long distance in a race on hoof. So a sweat, a dirt, your mixture and who knows what else was entering your mouth without your permission. You want to cry, you really want to cry, but you have to be strong. Nopony, no matter how big she is, will break a human. FOR THE HUMANITY AND BEYO- "STOMP"... Ouch.

- Quite a long time earlier -

Yeah, did you just read that. It took them a while to get to the finish. Ponies, who were send to search for the missing raceponies couldn't believe their eyes at what they saw. They were laughing so loud that even you were able to hear it. Finally, they made it to the finish line. A group of pegasus ponies was formed to create a rain to clean those coated in feathers. You were finally allowed to take a breath of fresh air, but not before some ponies accidentally stepped on you on their way home. At least the leaves fell and ponies don't have to run again. An investigation team under Twilight Sparkle's command was formed to search for cause of this mayhem. They will search tomorrow though, so you have some time to rest.

Oh, did I mention that Scorpio was laughing this whole time? At least you made her laugh for today.

© Copyright 2013 OmegaMarkXII (count_morionen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1918182-My-Little-Mayhem-Part-2