*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919273-She-is-Bored
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by αnne
Rated: · Non-fiction · Personal · #1919273
How her being bored affects her self-esteem.
She is bored.

Oh hey, that girl posted photos on Facebook. She checks them out.

She does that knowing that what she's about to see is going to make her feel more worthless than what she truly is.

Click, click, click, admiring the girl's flawless skin, perfect eyes, amazing hair. Her small thighs, flat stomach and her okay sized breasts makes her feel like dirt; like garbage that no one will ever pick up because no one will ever care.

She leaves a comment on one of the pictures: ''You're so beautiful! :o xx''

And looks at the remaining pictures.

Moments later, pouf! a notification. The girl from the pictures also left a comment on her picture.

She clicks on it.

''Omg thank youuu! but you're soooo much prettier!*Heart**Heart*''

Yeah right.

She couldn't be as gorgeous as her.

Come on, cellulite and strech marks and varices on her huge thighs. All those open pores and blackheads and whiteheads on her face, shoulders, back and chest. Her small a-cup breasts, her tomach that always bursts ou even if she's holding her breath like fuck. Her man shoulders. Her shaggy eyebrows that never seem right. Her hairy arms. Her oily skin.

Come. On.

She couldn't be prettier than her.

Hence, a rock was prettier than her.

Everything was prettier than her.

But she couldn't say that. Instead, she wrote: ''Ahah, thanks but so not!:o*Heart*''

Going through her news feed, she stops on a drawing of three girls. One was, well, fat but in a good way. She still had a very beautiful face and skin and hair and eyes and her skin was smooth.

The second one was curvy. Big hips, big breasts, a faint stomach, long lucious brown hair and again, perfect skin.

The third one was slim. No, actually, not slim. Skinny. She had a gap between her legs and that flat stomach and hip bones she was craving so bad.

On top of the three girls something was written. 'Every girl is beautiful regardless of their size.''

It was true, the three girls were gorgeous. Each of them had flawless skin, beautiful hair, marvelous eyes.

However, none of them were like her.
© Copyright 2013 αnne (stopandstare00 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919273-She-is-Bored