*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919514-Pain-within-myself
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Emotional · #1919514
My pains in life
I look to the sky, and all I see is darkness. I look to my heart, an I all I see are scars. When I look around me, I see strangers I know a few things about. As I contemplate these things, the scars pain me to see. The scars come from all that I hold within myself, the scars are from my near breakdowns, the gaping, bloody cuts are when I break the mask people see and let myself feel the pained relief of a few tears. The strangers are those I know will hurt me someday, I know they will leave me behind. Whether they're. My blood relative or my furthest friend, I know none of then for their true form, they show what they want, as do I, so I do not blame them for their masks either. No one should have to wear a mask, they should be free of judgement and be capable of not being shy about how they will be treated. They say bliss is ignorance, that is a bittersweet statement. Ignorance gives you a sense of not knowing when to express, but you are tortured and teased for doing so. Ignorance is bliss, but if we were all ignorant, what would be the next bliss man comes to find? I found solitude to be my bliss, the provocative thoughts I provide myself with thankfully give me the strive to keep my life from crumbling to dust on the wind. Everything is tied in some way, shape, or form of any kind, I just can't see how any one person can know what is needed to be an intelligent human being, and be happy with everything and everyone around them like there is no pain or suffering in the world. I cannot find the ways to describe someone in that position other than dead, to me, with death comes the secrets to man kind, the capacity of what there truly is cannot be contained tithe knowledge of a simple human being. I would appreciate the knowledge of all there is in this god forsaken so called " Safe Haven " we call home, but will someone tell me where the bliss in any of this is? Of someone could, I probably wouldn't believe them. Another problem in this world, trusting in anything someone says.
-Michael B
© Copyright 2013 Creative flow23 (babygirl92869 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919514-Pain-within-myself