*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919658-My-life-of-weird
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1919658
thinks are getting weird and i need to vent through a story
Walking down Avenida Palmar, I was considering the facts of the day. Candy and Evonna are going out,as of Valentine's Day I am going out with Andre Cerelio, and I am just so messed up that I should have gone to an asylum years ago. Let me briefly explain everything before I go ranting about the insanity around me...
{flash back time}
"I don't know what to say," he said with a blush ever so slightly crawling across his face, " I just don't know if we should stay together. You just can't think I'm going to be able to trust you when your gone for that long and we won't even see each other anymore, how am I supposed to keep your word? I love you but I will not be lied to again Jaily." As Anthony [the boyfriend I've had since kindergarten] brushed passed me, I finally let the tears fall. The bell rang as I slid myself down the wall behind me, whimpering as I went.
[morning time]
My eyes shot open as the familiar tears filled my eyes at the memory of that pain I felt all those years ago. With a sigh, I wiped away the tears with the memory as well and started my morning, groggily reaching for my phone to text Andre, I still don't know how it was possible he said yes when I asked him out, I was just texting with my [best] friend [of all time] Will when he asked if I liked his friend Andre Cerelio. I mean yes, he's tall, cute, and has a nice six pack, and both REALLY weird. Just to list a few things, we're both bi, both would LOVE to live on the East Coast, and are hooked on similar video games. I mean, for any girl, what's not to like... But Will told me he actually liked me back! That normally doesn't happen when your a girl whom is 1) pracically a giraffe, 2) somewhat socially awkward, and 3) a chick who has the weirdest of days EVERY GOD FLIPPING DAY![excuse my rant] it was somehow a real shock to me, I mean, my social disphoria has gotten to the point where I hate every outwardly tangible part of me. The only thing I will ever again accept about myself, is my filthy, imaginative mind. I haven't written what people would call 'good', but it is what I am proud of. Ok, back to my weird ass life,so after I was done texting Andre, I checked my FaceBook, messaged a few people, and then went to write my stories... I wrote all together about three or four stories in about two days, I felt proud. And then, I get a message from my friend Candy Jamison saying that I should really get to know this friend of her's Evonna Casheedol, and she is really nice, (technically she is considered a guy, and goes more often as Evon) and when I was talking to her, I found out that she was bi as well, and had a crush on Candy for a while now. At one point, even I had a little bit of a crush on Candy, but I would have NEVER had the guts to ask her out. Still, things got weird in my personal opinion... I felt like I too much weird piling up on me, and I have no clue why. I didn't appreciate the feeling of any of it, I wish my life could be somewhat simple in anyway at all. Some higher being [if there WAS one] give me an easier time, I feel defeated and weak, I'm not myself and I don't know why... Help me in any way you can and bring me peace again...
{back to my reality (or what some would call it)}
I lay on my bed, not even realising I had gotten home at all through the haze I recall as my day. Staring now at the cieling, I think to myself ' How is this my life? How is it that I cannot write a story and feel it complete? How is it I feel this unbalanced?'
At that very moment, Will walked in [Will is also my roomate] with an arm full of chick-flicks, looking at me with concern, he set the movies down and crossed the room, and sat on the edge of my bed.
"Jaily, what's up, you seem sad.", with that, I lost it. I flipped over on the bed, grabbed my pillow and just cried. For an hour [or so it seemed] I laid there, face in my pillow, Will's hand rubbing my back gently. I lifted my face at last, setting my chin on my arms, thinking that everything was right again... I swear I'm so messed up.
-Michael B
© Copyright 2013 Creative flow23 (babygirl92869 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919658-My-life-of-weird