*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921379-Death-At-The-Station--Ogden-UT
Rated: E · Other · History · #1921379
Inquiry letter for Death At The Station Ogden, Ut.
The completion of the Transcontinental Railroad, one of the most important events in history, happened in Utah in the middle of nowhere. It changed how people traveled and how news was sent across the United States. It changed the face of America and shifted the ethnicity of America’s melting pot. But it was built with the deaths of thousands of men. They were left in the road beds or lying in the sagebrush along the tracks.

“Death At The Station” chronicles those incidents that relate to the Historic Union Station in Ogden, Utah. From train wrecks to murder, heart attacks to decapitations, explosions, suicides, avalanches and robberies that occurred within a few miles of the Junction City.

This book is an interesting look at a century of railroad history through “Death At The Station” Ogden, UT.
© Copyright 2013 Trees mom (treesmom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1921379-Death-At-The-Station--Ogden-UT