*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1922266-Blonde-Ambition
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by katira
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1922266
I always wondered
She was a hot blonde that had the bluest eyes I had ever seen. They were incredibly sexy. We’ll call her Stacey. We were the first ones there and were just goofing off when it started to rain. We had already set up the tent but I love the rain and I decided to grab hold of her to tickle her but when she turned around she had this look in her eyes. It was…want and need. I got bold and dipped my head to kiss her lips. Just a light feather touch of lips and when I pulled back, she grinned and said, “I’ve been waiting for that.”

I immediately kissed her again, this time, a little deeper and she opened her sweet mouth so I could dip my tongue inside and was met with hers. She tasted sweet with lips so soft. I stepped closer and wrapped my arms around her as she wrapped hers around me. We stood like that for a bit, just kissing and exploring each other’s mouth. She began to move her hands to untie my bikini top, and when it fell to the ground her fingertips found their way to my breast and circled my nipples. They were hard as she tugged on them. I gasped and she caught my mouth with hers and tugged harder. I slid my hands to her breasts and moved her top to the side and did the same. She moaned deep in her throat and it was a heady feeling. I broke the kiss and dipped my head to circle my tongue around that taut little nipple. She grabbed my head and pressed into me. I circled the other nipple and tugged.

We went in the tent and she laid down. Her thighs were wet, she was already wet. Her bikini was soaked from her arousal. I slid my hands down the center of her milky thighs and she groaned. I slipped my fingertips inside and she nearly came just from the touch. I slowly slid her bottoms off of her legs and she laid there spread before me. I could smell how turned on she was. Then I dipped my head and took one slow, tantalizing and teasing lick up her open slit. She tasted like honey. She squealed out and bucked her hips. I licked again only deeper this time and she wrapped her fingers in my hair and pulled me closer. I slipped one finger inside her tight pussy and pumped back and forth. Stacey bucked her hips and met me each time. I took her clit in my mouth and sucked, hard. Two fingers, then three and she was nearly on the edge of coming when I slipped them out and blew a hot breath on her pussy. She came in a rush and I could see it leaking out of her. I licked it up as she shuddered and moaned over and over. She smiled at me and said…now it’s my turn.
© Copyright 2013 katira (katira at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1922266-Blonde-Ambition