*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1922530-The-Corpse-Bride
Rated: E · Other · Dark · #1922530
I got this from the amazing Tim Burton movie.
She had a lover. That lover loved Her. But He saw another. The lover didn’t love Her anymore. That lover lost His family fortune. Marriage was the only solution. After the wedding, She thought only of the best. He took Her by the old oak. She turned away when they came together. Her lover took something out of his coat. He held the long shiny blade high above Her head. She turned. All you could hear was Her screams. Her blood was everywhere. The other came out from Her hiding place. She was placed 6 feet under by that old oak tree. Her lover and His other fled into the night. Her body may be still but her soul swore that night,that She will rest when her true love came to Her. Many years came and went but no one came for Her. Until an empty soul wondered by and sat by that old oak tree. She sat beside Him thinking He could breathe. She missed breathing. The feeling of Her heart, taken away from Her years before. They sat together, trying to hear him breath. She looked at him, in wonder He smiled. He smiled. He couldn’t breathe. No feeling of His heart for His too was taken from Him. He heard of Her death before His moments before His own. He knew He could find Her. She smiled back. The other was His killer. He said the three words she hasn’t heard in years. Together, they were whole. The next eternity they could rest in peace. Soon Her lover and His other joined them only to come to burning for the lives they took.
© Copyright 2013 LittlemisPOTTER (littlemispoter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1922530-The-Corpse-Bride