*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1922545-A-Modern-Fairytale
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Drama · #1922545
A tale about Break-ups, Make-ups and some one falls in love!!
Once upon a time … Haha you thought you were going to read a fairytale! This is about a girl who found love. Ahhh! Nice romantic story, until the girl gets her heart broken by her so called “prince”. So here’s how the story goes.

It was a bright and sunny morning and everyone in the kingdom was playing baseball. (Did I mention that the girl was a princess?) She was not only a princess and heir to the throne. She was the most beautiful princess! Only she could not see it. Also, this girl was me. Although she was a princess, she was very poor. Yes, I know what you’re thinking. A poor princess? ROYALTY CAN’T ALL BE RICH YOU KNOW!!! Anyway, she finally saw how cute and nice the prince was. They messaged and messaged, sent letters and letters. She couldn’t help but think it would last forever. She fell in love with him. They started to drift apart, which only made her love him more. One day she got a letter. He was breaking up with her. She was very, VERY sad, she cried for a long, LONG time! Every time she saw his face she wanted to cry.

But one day when she was in the castle alone, she was crying and listening to music and realized “why am I always so sad over a prince who OBVIOSLY doesn’t want me.” So the princess got angry instead.

So she decided to get revenge, she was a very nice girl but she gets set off easily, and when she does, RUN! She started planning. Princess Jules worked and worked on her plan and it was fool proof. She was going to make sure he never loves anyone EVER again.

The bad part was, she already failed, he was already in love with Princess Jules. And he told everyone… Except her. A few of Jules friends told her but she ignored them. She was finally fine without him. He never talked to her and she was completely… not ok with it. She wanted him to talk to her so very bad. She thought she was being childish for saying she never wants to talk to him again.

She was sort of a hopeless romantic. Princess Jules loved romance novels and movies. All she wanted was to get swept off her feet by her prince. She wanted to go to the ball held in the castle and find the prince she will spend the rest of her life with.

The next day, she would go to the ball wearing the most beautiful dress. She would do everything in her power to make Prince Carter jealous. She would sit in class and think about how she wanted Prince Carter to pay for how he made her feel but… She didn’t.

They were starting to talk again, but she didn’t want to be just friends. Her friends thought she was crazy. She thought about how her friends should support her. She wanted to just feel loved again. The Princess didn’t want just anybody, she wanted Prince Carter. He made her feel beautiful, but she didn’t want him to know. She never told anyone, not even her sister. Princess Jules loved her sister but this was one thing she could NOT tell her. If Alicia knew Jules may love someone, Jules didn’t know what she would do.

Jules was talking to Carter one day, and she thought how much she still likes him. Alicia knows how much she liked him, she and Jules always talk about their love lives. Alicia was dating Duke Daniel so they always had stories to tell each other. Until, Alicia broke up with Daniel. Oddly, Alicia wasn’t sad at all. It drove Jules crazy.

At the castle, everyone was getting ready for the ball. Including, Princess Jules. She may have been at every ball ever thrown, but she never slow danced with anyone.

She always dreamed of how it would feel, her hands around his neck, His hands on her waist. It would be perfect. Only one problem he would probably never ask her to dance. She also thought how she always wanted to feel his warm embrace, how her head would fit into his neck, and He would pull her close and look into her deep brown eyes and gently stroke her ash blonde hair. Then, they would take a long walk in the park and just talk about nothing. She finally realized…

She loved him.
© Copyright 2013 Love_You_22 (love_you_22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1922545-A-Modern-Fairytale