*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1922717-Between-You-And-Me-Only-CSI-NY-Fanfic
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Other · Fanfiction · #1922717
(Fanfiction) One case will come too close to home for one of the New York CSIs.
Between You And Me Only

A CSI: New York Fanfiction by CountryMusic90

Overveiw: New York City is the home to a variety of people, among these are the NYC CSIs. But this case is different than almost any other they've faced before. This case will strike close to home and put one CSI's life on the line. This is personal, and a tricky one to solve at best. What happens as the team faces one of their most personal cases ever?

DISCLAIMER: I don't own CSI: New York or any of its characters. This idea and the criminal figure in the fanfiction, David Est, are the only things that belong to me. CSI: New York, its logos and characters are all a trademark of CBS Broadcastin, Inc.

Note: This fanfiction has a couple twists that go against the facts expressed on the show. For those who don't follow the show, Det. Mac Taylor's wife, Claire Conrad-Taylor, on the show, died in the collapse of the towers on September 11th, 2001, and Det. Stella Bonasera is no longer on the show. This fanfiction is set when Det. Bonasera was still on the show and uses Claire Conrad-Taylor as a character, saying that she survived the fall of the Twin Towers and is still with Det. Mac Taylor.


Bronx, New York


A Black Chevy Avalanche slowly rolled up the street, police lights flashing and sirens still whining as it dodged around NYPD Sqaud Cars and Emergency Response Vehicles parked along the road. Uniforms stood talking to witnesses closer towards a yellow strip of Crime Scene Tape than ran across the entrance to an alley entrance. The Avalanche parked in an empty space up towards the scene, a man stepping out, carrying a kit a sliding on latex gloves after closing the door to the vehicle. This was Detective Mac Taylor, a Crime Scene Investigator with NYPD's Crime Scene Unit. "Mac," A voice got his attention and he looked over to see a younger man ducking under the crime tape and walking towards him, fixing his glasses with one gloved hand. "Danny," Mac greeted, "What happened here?"he asked. Another member of the Crime Scene Unit, Detective Danny Messer gave Taylor a run-down of their latest scene, "Female victim,no ID,roughly mid-20s to possibly mid-30s. She's pretty beat up and then apparently took a gunshot wound to the forehead after the fact." Mac nodded, holding up the tape as Danny ducked under before following him as he led the way over to the victim. "By the way, you're late, what held you up?" Danny asked, retrieving his camera from his own kit beside the victim's body. Mac sighed, "Besides New York traffic?" he asked somewhat flatly, making Danny smirk, "I was late getting up and I needed a shower."Mac continued, yawning. Danny shot a sideways glance at him after snapping a picture of the victim's position, "Aparently you need more sleep too."he teased. Mac shot him a glance, "Danny," he warned, kneeling down beside the victim. Danny just smirked and shook his head, returning to sanpping pictures of the crime scene.


Everyone,I have to apologize that this is a work in progress,I'll work more on it when I get the chance.
© Copyright 2013 CountryMusicFan990 (countrymusic90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1922717-Between-You-And-Me-Only-CSI-NY-Fanfic