*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1923085-An-Hours-Time-Of--Work
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Fiction · Other · #1923085
Rushing to write a paper
Sitting here contemplating on what to write. I’m so clueless and frustrated. Looking around at everyone half way done with their paper and all I have is blank computer screen. I start to write then backspace it all because it just doesn’t sound good enough. I keep glancing back and forth at the clock time is running out. What am I going to do? My focus is on everyone else’s side conversations around me. I need to just focus and drowned all the noises out, but I just cant. Mrs. Sass just announced to the class that we only have ten more minutes! My eyes grew big like I just saw a ghost. I've got to hurry! Suddenly an idea came to mind. I started to rush and type my paper as fast as I could, just typing a bunch of random things hoping it’ll all make sense in the end. Half way done, I’m almost to the end of the page. My hands start to cramp from typing so fast. My finger slips and hits the escape button. I just lost all my work. So mad tears came to my eyes. Suddenly Mrs. Sass’s voice calls from the back of the room saying, “ alright you’re out of time, all papers are to be turned in now.”
© Copyright 2013 kaymilla (kaymilla14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1923085-An-Hours-Time-Of--Work