*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924102-The-Set-Up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1924102
Travling with a mysterious briefcase.
Surround by the sound of hundreds of people in the middle of the Los Angeles Air port. Waiting patiently to be searched by the airline security, so I can finally make my way back home to the Philippines. After hours of security I quickly make my way to the plane. Out of the corner of my eye I see this mysterious man dressed in a sharp black business suit with headed in my direction with a briefcase.

“Hey you!” He shouts

I turn and look at him with a confused expression on my face.

“Yeah you, come here.” He said

I slowly walk his way. When approaching him all I could smell was his breathe, which spelled like a rotten mushroom burning the hairs in my nose.

“I need you to do me a huge favor” He spoke

“Yeah sure, what is it?” I responded

“I need you to take this briefcase and take it to the Philippines.” He said with a serious tone

He placed the brief case in front of my feet and walked away.

“Hey! Hey! What am I supposed to do with it once I get there?” I shouted

He just kept on walking. I looked at my watch and I had 10 Minutes until the plane was leaving. I picked the briefcase up and started running to make sure I wasn’t going to miss the plane. After getting situated and seated on the plan I set there thinking what could be in the briefcase. After 13 hours of starring at the wings on the plane through the window. I finally arrive to the Philippines. I couldn’t wait much longer. I opened the briefcase to find a shell full of cocaine. The sound of sirens approached from behind, right then knowing I’d been set up.

© Copyright 2013 kaymilla (kaymilla14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924102-The-Set-Up