*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1923730-This-One-Time-in-College
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Comedy · #1923730
The title kind of speaks for itself
The myriad of colorful lights pulsated with every drum beat.  The music was so loud that it shook the very foundation of the club; even the glasses sitting on the illuminated neon bar danced with delight.  Ross looked around.  Joey and Seth had disappeared into the crowd only moments ago but there was no chance of finding them now.  There were too many local girls to keep them company.  It hadn’t been Ross’s decision to have spring break in Mexico; Joey and Seth had dragged him out of bed in the middle of the night and he’d woken up in the backseat of the car to the sound of a mariachi band right outside the window.  But he didn’t complain, at least not now; he, too, enjoyed watching the local girls grind to the music. 

         As Ross ordered another drink, something caught his eye; a girl watching him from the other end of the bar.  She was raven-haired, with large brown eyes and flawless caramel skin.  She wore only slight makeup, a little lip gloss on her voluptuous lips, and a tight tank and miniskirt that accentuated her large breasts and rear.  The two locked eyes and the girl licked her lips, beckoning him toward her.  Ross downed his remaining shot of tequila and sauntered over to her. 

         Ross slid onto the barstool next to her and whispered sexily, “Hi.”

         She flashed him her perfect, white teeth.  “Hey, handsome.  Wanna go somewhere?”

         Ross’s eyes widened and he blinked.  “Sorry, what?”

         “Wanna go somewhere?” she repeated in a baritone. 

         Ross laughed nervously.  “I actually…um…”

         The girl shrugged.  “Oh well.  If you change your mind, here’s my number.  Ask for Clarence.”

         Ross hopped off his seat, throwing the paper away as he ran out the door into the early light of dawn. 

© Copyright 2013 mama umbridge (whowantspunch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1923730-This-One-Time-in-College