*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1923863-True-Love
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1923863
Love is in the air...
True Love She gliding past like she was on wheels. Her blonde hair flowing as she walked. She stared at him as she passed. I could tell he was uninterested. And if he was uninterested in her, he was definitely uninterested in me and I felt as if I was falling apart. I have brown hair, brown eyes, and a smile that was so normal it was almost hard to look at. She has flowing blonde locks that cradle her face and the deepest blue eyes and her smile was so white it was blinding! She was gorgeous yet he didn't want her. He strolled right past and I dont know if it was just a dream but I thought he was headed straight towards me. It was so odd when he tapped on my shoulder and asked me to dance. I had no idea what to say so I stared into his beautiful deep brown eyes. His hair just fell in just the right way and he was so beautiful. When I looked at him,it was like we were the only people in the room. When he put his hand on my waist, it was like an electric bolt running throughout my body. And when he took my hand in his and pulled me to his body it was like that was where I belonged. When he said "Shailene, would you fancy going on a walk in the moonlight?" I think if he didnt have his hand on my waist i think i would have passed out. But instead I said "Why, James, Thank you. Yes, I would enjoy going on a stroll in the moonlight with you." Then he smiled at me with the most amazing smile i've ever seen.

As we walked through the meadow, I saw a bench and we decided to sit down.The moonlight was shining down on the lake in front of the ball. I grabbed his hand and looked into his lovely eyes. He came closer and I could smell his cologne. He was about an inch away from me and I turned my head and kissed his lips and a spark of electricity ran through me and a little shock came upon my lips and I loved it!
"I will always love you!" James said to me.
He invited me on a date this Friday night. Of course I accepted! I can't help but think this is
True Love...
© Copyright 2013 Love_You_22 (love_you_22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1923863-True-Love