*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924278-Nine-Inches-or-less-Ch-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by EddyD
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1924278
The life of tiny James and his struggle to survive in this big world.
If you thought I'm always cared for and never left alone, well your as far from right as wrong could be. The majority of the time I'm alone watching Tv alone, with Tom spending most of his time listening to Heavy metal and selling his soul in his room, Alexis having long days at school, only messing with me for a few minutes after returning and mom always cleaning, I get a lot of alone time.

Now I was almost used to it. Alexis came home from school making so much noise, to me it sounded like a demolition derby of everything in hell and then some.

Dropping off her bag and kicking of her shoes she went to the refrigerator got a single slice of bologna and slapped a piece of cheese on it. While eating her snack she sprinted up to her room zooming past me, giving me notice or recognition, It didn't bother me because It wouldn't be too long before she came back.

---

It felt as if my heart jumped right out my chest into my hands after hearing Alexis' dog bark. It wasn't the dog himself who scared me but the common knowledge that went along with it. He only barks when someone knocks on her door and I had a hunch what what mom was going to ask her.

Getting down too the floor I wanted to find a nice hiding spot but I was seconds to late. "Go get it done before the principal comes" my mom ordered. I didn't hear Alexis respond but I heard her coming.

Listening to her flat feet hit the wooden staircase coming down made seconds feel like days, for I could only wait for her to come to me. The sound of her walking down the stairs came to an end as she jumped down the last few steps, making my world quake, knocking me on my butt.

"James" She shouted, seemingly at the top of her lungs. Her war cry more intimidating and annoying than she could have ever hoped, and she usually wasn't far behind it. Not yet gotten up, I had just lost my chance as she stood over top of me.

Graining my neck upward to see her completely, this was one of the few times I could truly see how much bigger everyone is than me. Roughly snatching me and raising me to the air, the wind slapped my face harder than wet salmon.

"I'd bet you know what time it is, huh?" she asked me with a cold sinister look. Before I knew it she began aggressively tearing my clothes off, ripping them to shreds. Alexis isn't gentle with me, never has been, never will be. When I first became apart of the Ol' family she was so rough I thought one day or another she would slip up and kill me.

To save one of my few pairs of shoes, I kicked them off in to my pile of shredded clothes before she got a chance to tear those off too. " Aw, thanks for making this bori--- I mean more fun" she shouted at me with sarcasm.

Scaling up the stairs would have taken me forever by my self, but when Alexis caries me it flies by in the blink of an eye. On the path to the bathroom was everyone else's room.

Passing by a smirking Tom I felt as if looks could kill they would have done it right then and there. Completely naked and embarrassed I felt my face turn crimson red and my ==
harden out of utter shock.

Dropping me off on the hard marble sink, back down, I quickly hopped up despite the pain. The cold of the marble teasing my flesh anywhere it touched. I could only crouch down covering my self, waiting for my bath to be ready.



P.s readers of this story. This is the last chapter that will be rated Pg 13. It will be rated 18+ from now on because later chapters will contain mature content
© Copyright 2013 EddyD (lild1227 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924278-Nine-Inches-or-less-Ch-3