*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1929129-Nine-Inches-or-less-Ch-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by EddyD
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1929129
The life of tiny James and his struggle to survive in this big world.
"Stand up" Alexis demanded after readying my "bath" in the sink. Bath time Is truthfully the one time I couldn't hate Alexis more. She always gets utterly irritating at this time. Maybe its just the effect I have on her being naked.

She held her hand out to me as to tell me to climb on to the alternative of her grabbing me. Still angry and embarrassed from earlier I felt completely stripped of my pride, for now she wouldn't even let me bathe my self

"No!" I quickly responded "I can clean my self" I screamed, holding my middle fingers to her face so she knew how upset this made me. "James.." she silently whispered.

Almost instantly after my brief moment, a sharp pain railed through my stomach, my whole body contracting to tend to the pain. She had flicked me so hard I felt as if I could've kicked the bucket and went on to see the soul who dwells in the heavens.

The force from her flicking me made me stumble and stagger backward, toward the body of water meant to clean me. Sinking to the bottom of the pool, my lungs started burning as the soapy water surged into my lungs.

Just when I thought I was dead alexis' pulled me out the water. Getting a breathe of fresh air "helped" by bestowing upon me a violent cough full of waste and water, all blended together.

She snickered and giggled to her hearts content. "Nice going. You did great bathing your self, now didn't you?" As annoying as she may have been, she was right, and In the long run I decided it would be better to suck it up and get it over with.

"All done!" she exclaimed, while finishing trying me off with a soft rag. She took me to "my room" also known as the storage area, where my specially made clothes are kept.

I picked out a beater along with a pair of 'tighty whities' peppy polo shirt, cargo shorts, plain white socks and basic gym shoes.

The moment I got all my clothes together I hurried putting all of it on for the factor of Alexis' impatience and the principal's soon arrival. "Come on lets go" she demanded, eager and ready to go.

No sooner than I put on my last shoe the door bell rang, signaling that visitors were on our door step. The scrambling began for he was a few minutes early. Alexis snatched me up and my mom running down the stairs beside us, rushed us in a frantic manner.

Alexis hurried to the couch as if her life depended on it, placing me on her lap and slowing her movements as if she was calm. Mom stood at the door and, peeped out the blinds carefully to make sure it was principal Ra' del.

Slowly the door opened, welcoming an almost perfect stranger in to our home. "Come in, please feel free to have a seat" she greeted, along with hand gestures that showed she wasn't as prepared as she thought.

Ra' del quickly sat down greeting everyone with a firm hand shake and to me a "hello". He sat on the opposite couch, facing me, mom and Alexis, in his arm a business tablet.

" Well young man, how do you feel about enrolling at Longsten High? You must be ecstatic!" Ra' del chuckled loudly. I know he expected me to respond positively but I knew almost nothing about the school, nor my safety, not to mention I just didn't wanna go.

"I don't know if I can do it!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "How will I stay safe, how are you gonna make sure I'm not hurt, what are the students gonna do!"

"I apologize for leaving you in the dark for so long, but I have it all figured out" he spoke calmly, never changing his facial reaction. You will use the simple "buddie system"

For a moment I thought he was drunk. Going through my head a thousand time was "What the hell is this guy thinking". After-all it was the students I was afraid of, not the school it's self.

He slowly and steadily placed his tablet on the table and spun it to face toward us. It was loaded with videos of kids. They had actually applied to be my "buddie" "It's your choice, so choose wisely" he told me with a stern face and a serious tone, maybe the first time he was serious all day.

I knew I didn't want a girl to be my buddie because that had worked out so well in the past two years. That had left only boys so mom scrolled threw each one playing the videos.

Many of them had seemed unenthusiastic toward this job, as if they only did it for the damn sure fun of doing it. However there was one person in the whole list of videos who I decided would be the one. A person I'd trust my life too, Zack.

"Wonderful choice!" Ra' del shouted in glee. "He's one of the schools star students". "I bring him over for a proper meeting this weekend where he will stay the night if thats okay with you. From there you'll goto school with him, the upcoming Monday. You'll share the same schedule so you may as well get used to him now" he explained, rapping up the home conference.

Even with someone to look out for me, I couldn't tell if my life was gonna get safer, or even more dangerous than it was before.
© Copyright 2013 EddyD (lild1227 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1929129-Nine-Inches-or-less-Ch-4