*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1925223-Happy-Birthday
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1925223
Will this girl get a car for her birthday??
On the day of my party I was rushing trying to find the perfect outfit to wear on my special day. I heard the doorbell ring so I looked through the peephole; strangely there was noone there. There it was a special package that read “ Happy Birthday Baby girl, hope you enjoy your present.” I was ready to know what the box contained of. I went back into the house. I shut my door quickly and I sat on the couch and I tore through layers after layers of tissue paper. As I got down to the bottom of the box I had seen a brand new set of keys.
Mom and Dad came after me, they said they were taking me to my favorite restaurant to eat. I noticed they turned the wrong way. We drove a little while then I said “ Hey Momma where are we going?”
“ Just hang tight darling we are about to arrive at our destination,” momma replied. There on my left we turned in a parking lot full of brand new cars, trucks and even some gulf carts. I got out of the car, “Momma, what are we doing here?” I asked. “ Follow me,” said the car salesman. I could feel my heart drop to my knees.
“ Here you go sweetie, your very own car we hope you enjoy your present. Use the keys out of the box they’re for your car.” Dad said nervously. I left the dealership heading to my party. I could feel the wind through my hair and the wind piercing my checks as I flew in the wind on my new baby. This would have to be the best birthday ever. “Happy Birthday to me,” I muttered to myself!!

© Copyright 2013 Chelsea Everette (ceverette at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1925223-Happy-Birthday