*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1925653-In-the-end
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Article · Other · #1925653
What do we live for? And when it is going to end?
What is the reality ? what is the ultimate turth of life? Isnt it the Death? Till the last breath....

What is the code Yellow....

Do we see the bright light?

In the end does it matter to think how you have lived the life?

Do we regret that we should have lived like this or that? And can we just move on , when some nearone is gone and live the normal life?

What is the point to live the life when someone who is very dear left you on this planet earth?

We all think of such questions when some sad incident happens in the family. But then what, nothing we all become sad we all think of being spiritual for quite some time and then after some "time" [Yes Time it is the ultimate healer] we all forget what has happened and we just move on after all God has created us like this and we should move on in life as world never stops for anyone , Sun will again rise every morning and Moon will also come and perform its duty. So do we all have to do in the end.

What is magical in this condition , or what should we learn from this? We should learn to live each and every moment of out life no matter what. And God has plans for each and every one of us. It might be the case that someone's death may happen becuase his/her time is over or it may be the case that becuase of his/her death someone can be benefited afterwords. Its like making a room for someone. But all such things are very practical thoughts that one can put up in such times. When ground reality is we all miss the presence of that person in our life but we all learn to live without that person. And we can achieve this we can achieve to live without anything because this is tha ultimate attachement God has created for mankind. As Bhagwad Gita says live without attachment. :) so easy for me to write all such things. When I have also seen some sad departs in my life and will see few more till my time comes.

In last 1 week two of my family members [ My cousin sister FalguniBen and My sister's father in law] has passed away. I am not a super human to get adjusted with all such things so easily but I know one thing I have to move on in my life no matter what. Life teaches us lessons and I want to be a good student and not a teacher. May be one day I will pass out with good grades in this School called life.


God give peace to all who just left my family and give strength to all family members to bear this sudden loss.
© Copyright 2013 Soch - The ray of thought (kartikkbhatt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1925653-In-the-end