*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1890624-What-is-the-question
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1890624
How can I answer for which I do not know the question?
At times I think, a nice thing to do when you have nothing else to do.

When do we seek answers or rather when do we have questions? Is it necessary to get the answers accoring to asked questions?

Do we really need the questions ? Haven't I feelt that Ohhhh I got the answer? Or is it really require to know the answer ? Am I asking too much? And after all why am I asking even?

What kind of questions are they for which I (we) have to seek for the answers within?

Few of those questions are: Who am I? Why am I ? Why I got this life? How I was chosen to get birth in a good/bad family?

Well the truth is I am not here to answer those questions. I am here to answer my life , and may be by the time it(life) ends I can give answers or there will be no need.

I was thinking again and found out that as much knowledge we can get from daily life we dont have to worry about these questions. And knowledge is not which only comes from reading a book , or talking someone who has the knowledge. It can come from within if you seek , it can come from someone noble, and it can come from anywhere in short.

For example there was a message in the movie "Kung fu panda", and the message was "There is no secret ingredient" which means its you who has to found real you. This is the knowledge.

When you smile to some stranger and that person replies with a smile , than you know the sense of belongingness between humans. This is the knowledge.

When you cry after seeing someone's pain and when you feel happy after seeing someone smiling you got to know that nice blood waves are flowing in your vain. When you do wrong things and you regret also then you know someone who is guiding all goods and bads is living within and giving an aknowledgement that you are doing wrong.

Such things only comes when you atleast try to ask rather seek for the truth. And the truth is you are here on earth to seek the knowledge of being what you really are.

When my subject is already a question? I can not conclude anything here but can only ask to myself or to the person who is reading this , that he/she should seek the anwer , should seek the truth. Keep thinking.
© Copyright 2012 Soch - The ray of thought (kartikkbhatt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1890624-What-is-the-question