*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1926347-flying-in-a-boeing-747-400-series
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by topoke
Rated: E · Poetry · Adult · #1926347
bad flight
FLYING IN A BOEING 747-400 SERIES.

I was sitting on a Virgin Atlantic 747-400 series heading for San Francisco on the west coast.
The air stewardess had an extremely large pair of breasts and asked me if I wanted some toast.
Ruby Tuesday was the name of the aircraft that we were all flying in over the ocean.
Her four huge engines were burning up tons of fuel just to keep her airborne and also in motion.

I told the air stewardess with the extremely large breasts that some toast would go down really well.
That was when my nostrils started to twitch and I first noticed that unmistakeable horrible smell.
I looked at the woman next to me and also the large breasted air stewardess did too.
I poked the old woman in the ribs to wake her up and asked her if she needed the loo.



She wiped her eyes and looked around herself, she must still have been half asleep.
Sniffing the air she looked at me and the stewardess, and then she started to weep.
Out of her handbag she pulled a tin of deodorant which she sprayed on the chair and herself.
She eased her arse off the seat and pulling at her knickers, said, “I think I’ve just shit myself”

An old woman on a 747-400 shit herself,
35000 feet up in the air.
And as we watched in disbelieve,
She changed into another stained pair.
She shit herself on a 747,
35000 feet up in the air,
and as we watched in total disbelieve,
she changed into another brown pair.


© Copyright 2013 topoke (jimbotopoke at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1926347-flying-in-a-boeing-747-400-series