*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1926540-Resurrected-Life
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1926540
A poem about the resurrection of Jesus Christ!

Resurrected Life

Drip,Drip The sound of endless blood Flowed from his nailed scared hands
Beaten and bruised, our sins on the cross he bared
Carried away to a borrowed tomb
Death swallowed dreams of Resurrected Life.

Engulfing Darkness overtakes heavenly skies As thunder rolls throughout earthly portals Blistering and blackening, our hearts with murderous delight Thirty-three years, a life of miraculous symphonies Lived through the pages of Resurrected Life's memories.

Breaking The son unleashes forth with perfect delight Redemptive love strikes the hands of time Restoring and reviving, Christ loves sacrifice The grave could no longer hold him Resurrected Life is more than just a story.

Serenading Broken dreams was my life's song Awakened hope sprung forth hearts door Forgotten and forgiven,sins nailed to the cross Christ's blood washed failures,setting free Resurrected Life restored joy untold.

Widening, Widening The gulf of sin lost its hold Heavenly host rejoice to the sound of one humbled heart Forgiving and forgetting, our sins remembered he no more Christ died so we might abundantly live Resurrected Life redeemed for all eternity.

© Copyright 2013 Belinda (bmccorvey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1926540-Resurrected-Life