*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1928389-From-Darkness-to-Life
Rated: 18+ · Letter/Memo · Personal · #1928389
A simple message to my children posted in my facebook notes about the ending of my story
I would like to take this moment now and this next breath I'm about to take, to tell my children that I love them with every bit of me our Lord and Savior made.

In my life I may not have always lived it according to the morals and dogma, the rules and regulations; of society, however life I have lived it and I was here. To them, my children; I apologize though and from them alone do I ask forgiveness in this world, for my God has forgiven me in the Heavens above.

I'm sorry Alyssa, Nick Jr., Tom, and Marius; for not always being there; for having chosen a life that has taken me far from you. Though my life has been beyond the bounds of the "norm" of the world and taken me to dark places, never have I forgotten you.

My children, you are the light at the end of the tunnel, the air that keeps my lungs going, the blood that keeps my heart pumping, and the sanity to my mind that lives in a world that is insane. I Love You Four with all I've been, all I am, and all I'll ever be.

No greater testament to the world can a man give that he was here, than the legacy of an achievement he could never for himself, cause to be outdone, than his children. They are his footprint fossilized upon an always alien world.

This life unfortunate as the future may seem right now, has led me to this final point, the last experience my God has placed on me. People may never understand what it is or the why of what I believe, but this the final chapter, the end of one life but also where one life begins.

Into exile from the world I knew into a darkness of the mind was I cast by my own demand, to learn so many things that experience alone can only teach. In the final pages of this book however you'll find the life of my new hope, the prologue (the beginning) to the life to come, the light of the life that comes next.

From Darkness to Life. LOVE ALWAYS YOUR DAD
NICKr

In this life I was ALIAS: COUNTERFEIT
In the life emerged from darkness, I am simply your father, Nick.

The Return of the Father
A Humbled Man Named Nick
© Copyright 2013 NickofTime (counterfeit82 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1928389-From-Darkness-to-Life