*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933084-HAPPY-MOTHERS-DAY
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Personal · #1933084
Letter to my mom on Mother's Day 5/12/13.
Sunday May 12, 2013

Mother's Day





HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM.





        I have 2 words plus 2 more, that equals 4 more for you Mom.





THANK YOU



+ FOR LIFE



= I LOVE YOU MOM







To My Mother,





        Thirty-one years ago you celebrated you first Mother's Day with a 5 month old baby boy, blessed upon you by God.

        Thirty-one years ago, I celebrated my first Mother's Day. with the woman God blessed me with as her child. He blessed me with you as my mom.



        From those first months of my life to that Mother's Day and even to the months leading to this one, you have been there through my ups and downs, scratches and scars. You are the epitome of what unconditional love is. I am grateful to God for blessing me with you as my mom. I am grateful for the life i was given. Grateful, appreciative, thankful for all that you have given, all that you have done to help me when I've fallen.



Be proud mom, my life may not have gone as you might have imagined, but be proud and know that your little boy has grown to be a very good man. The course of my  life may not have been what you wanted or hoped for, but speaks nothing on the righteous character of the man I am and the great qualities inherent in me that are unyielding to the crookedness of this life.



You did everything right according to the plan and will of God, so be comforted  in the knowledge that you have produced a son to be proud of. That in the roughest and toughest parts of life, I can still find strength and persevere in overcome obstacles. I can bring light to dark places. Be proud mom, your kind heart exists in me and it's unconditional love within is what lights my way and sees me through the dark.



For all the negative people choose or only see with or in me, the positive has been a greater force but less noticeable.



I LOVE YOU MOM



I just wanted you to know that I appreciate you and wouldn't be the man I am if it weren't for the love of my mother.
© Copyright 2013 NickofTime (counterfeit82 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933084-HAPPY-MOTHERS-DAY