*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1928674-Young-Love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Fiction · Fantasy · #1928674
A guy has been crushing on a girl and she finally learns how he feels.
His heart was pounding and the sweat slowly quickly glided down his face like a leaky faucet as she walked towards him. He smiled a shy smile and tried to form words with his awkwardly set lips. He didn’t know how to talk to her, every plan bounced around like flies in a jar. All he wanted to do was tell her how beautiful she was, how much he loved her- but the words were trapped between his teeth.
As she got closer, the smell of her tropical perfume- coconut hibiscus- danced at the tip of his nose, bringing pure delight to his mood.
“I wished she knew how I felt,” he quietly muttered.
“Did you say something, Drake?” Selena playfully said with a curious smile.
“ Uh, no.. No, I was just singing the new Luke Bryan song. It’s really good!”
“ Really? What’s it called? I don’t think I’ve heard it yet.”
“I wished you knew that I loved you,” Drake paused, stunned at the words that had escaped, hoping she wouldn’t catch on.
“I’m not stupid, Drake,” she smiled as she grabbed his hand. “I wish you knew what I felt too,” she whispered, leaning in, slowly pressing her lips to his.
© Copyright 2013 Chass15 (chass15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1928674-Young-Love