*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1931740-Friends-The-One-in-the-Future
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Family · #1931740
Friends five years into the future (2009).
A lot has happened in the past five years since the season finale. Monica and Chandler are the parents of the five year old twins Jack and Erica. Monica owns her own new restaurant, and Chandler is a marketing agent. Ross and Rachel are no longer together. Instead, Rachel married Joey and they live in Joey's apartment with 7-year old Emma and their 2-year old daughter Delaynee. Rachel is a fashion designer at Ralph Lauren, and Joey is an actor, although he is not doing anything right now. Ross lives in a house close to Monica and Chandler's with his new wife, Jen. They get Emma and Ben on Saturday, and Jen's two kids, Shannen and Alyssa, from previous marriages on Sundays. Ross is still a professor, and Jen is an advice columnist. Phoebe and Mike live in a house in the city with the triplets, which they took in to care when Frank and Alice died in a car crash, and their son Will who's 1 year old. Phoebe is still a masseuse and Mike still plays at his piano bar.
© Copyright 2013 P3charmed (p3charmed at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1931740-Friends-The-One-in-the-Future