*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932074-7-Of-Numerous-Facts-To-Take-Note-Of
Rated: · Article · Religious · #1932074
Benefits of Acknowledging Jesus
( 1 )
Who is a the divine friend.

Your true friends are those that actually give you true JOY,
for me, Lord Jesus Christ is my true friend because His the only one who has being giving me the JOY of my life till this typing moment.

Make Him your true friend now by following this step with faith

(a) Lord Jesus christ ,son of the living God; I accept you as my personal lord and savior come into my life,make me live in you and you please, come live in me to the Glory of God ,in Jesus name I pray.
(b) That’s all, if done sincerely and you forsake your sinful behavior believe me He will give you this joy to the fullest than you can ever imagine,
(c) Take note of this:get a holy bible and begin to meditate frequently if possible, everyday but I ENCOURAGE you to read the bible everyday .


( 2 )
Who is the divine mentor :

A mentor gathers knowledge from various sources ,he understands them and he interprets this acquired knowledge to you by his way of life.

As a Christian ,Jesus Christ is our mentor for us to gain the Holiness to worship God in spirit and in truth .


( 3 )
Who is a divine intervener ?

Always pray to GOD through HIS son Lord JESUS for HIS divine intervention and guidance IN your life and IN your life situation because

: losing ones health to make money and later losing the money to restore ones health isn't nice.

( 4 )

Some people , who actually tell you the truth at a point in your life might not have told you the exact sentence which contains the truth and facts only but instead; he uses his phrases to convey the facts to you which possess formidable truth . Which is now left for you alone to decode and extract the truth out of this phrase.

REASON:

He knows if he tells you directly with clear statement , your devourers will understand and will surely take revenge on him OR His following a laid down rule.
BE watchful and keep Lord Jesus commandments in order to get right decoding sprit from God through lord Jesus Stay blessed in Jesus name.


( 5 )

Who has the un-Avoidable law ?

Rules disobeyed because of a genuine reason, you are meant to be applauded for your sacrificial act or for the
risk taken.
Hmm, but rules disobeyed because of a worthless reason ,you are meant to be blame due to the wrong act of yours.
Appendix:
I pray in the name of Jesus , that the strength (holiness spirit) that will make us obey God through HIS son lord JESUS ,He will give and grant us.

moreover; a genuine law is a law that has a genuine reason for everyone to obey it obeyed. Only God has this genuine law.




( 6 )
Who is the divine Giver ?

If you need more seek the ones who has much and if you need less seek the one who has little.
Because the more the giver has ,the more he has to will out ;easily without grumbling.

Seek this your new true friend(Jesus Christ); He has more than sufficient, to will out to you.

( 7 )

Who worths , our kudos ?

”GLORY BE TO GOD IN HIGHEST For who :HE HIS ,FOR HIS PRESENCE .FOR HIS ACHIEVEMENT IN MY life’’ please be happy to always Recite this quote.

GOD BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME.AMEN.
© Copyright 2013 poet4christ (abiolatolu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932074-7-Of-Numerous-Facts-To-Take-Note-Of