*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932769-queen-aremmer-anal-vore
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1932769
a giant demoness anal vores two unworthy humans.
heres just a small story i made for this pic nothing really detailed or good just something i thought i would make for fun.
http://giantessbooru.com/_images/ba482046f53880087a624d95a9d28b98/156286%20-%20a...
the humans struggled and wriggled hoping to slip through her fingers but to no avail.
the giantesses grip was to much for them even slightly slip out.
even if one managed to escape her grasp at this height they would fall to there doom' but falling was a rather better fate than what she had in mind for the two humans. she brought one of the humans down to her big hips and hindquarters.
slowly her big rump came into view as the human descended down to her backside.
the human was now facing the demonesses big red plump cheeks.
it was a disgusting sight' the human was thinking she would simply break wind and it would be over.
but worse and more darker things were bound to happen than just the demoness being gassy.
the giantess brought the human closer to her big plump mounds.
the human struggled with renewed vigor to escape from her grasp but the micro just kept moving closer to that godly rump of hers.
the other morsel left in the demonesses hand watched in horror as the other human started to disappear from view.
the micro could no longer see the other one.
the micro wriggled as much as it could but only came closer to that red fleshy mountain.
the demoness swayed her buttocks as her little helpless victim came closer to her big godly booty.
the human found its face touching one of the giantesses butt cheeks.
and with that the giantess moved the human away slightly.
she then started to push the humans legs between her red plump glutes.
the human looked in horror as its legs slid easily between her big soft warm mounds.
the petty morsel struggled even more as it realised that the giantess was going to use it as a living dildo.
the demoness clenched her giant buttocks and squeezed on the humans legs.
the morsels lower body half started to be squished between her godly ass.
the cheeks clenched and squeezed as though they were chewing on the humans legs.
the human felt its feet touch something slightly wet and even more warm.
the human then realised its feet had made contact with the demonesses anus.
the humans feet slid inside the hungry pucker and with that' it started to help the cheeks take in the human by sucking in its feet.
the human struggled even more as the demoness pleasured herself greatly.
everytime the morsel wriggled it felt wonderful.
she moaned and groaned in pleasure as the human struggled within her.
she smacked her big booty and pushed on the humans head.
she then made the process of devouring her prey go even faster.
the humans legs made its way completely inside her hungry butt.
the human pushed on the godly cheeks of the demoness to try and pry out from her buttocks grasp.
but it was all to late.
the anus and the might of the cheeks combined made it impossible for a human to resist the crushing and squeezing power of her rump now.
the humans abdomen slithered its way inside her greedy ass.
the humans chest and arms was all that was to take in.
the demoness licked her lips and tensed her cheeks.
the big mounds started to clench and squeeze to devour more of the human.
the micro found itself just inches from going between her cheeks and into that hungry anus.
the humans chest slid inside the demonesses rump.
only its head remained outside of her sexy butt.
the human looked back only to see the buttocks start to encase its head in flesh.
the human looked back at the ground as it would be the last time it would see anything outside.
the humans head then sliped inside the giantesses cheeks.
and with that the human was gone.
still alive and still struggling for its petty life inside her big booty.



PART 2


the giantess rubbed her rump and slightly pushed her fingers inside her anus.
rubbing inside it and pushing the recent morsel further into her bowels
happily relaxing and groaning in pleasure as her prey still lived inside her reeking hindquarters.
fighting pointlessly as the micro now had no chance of escape.
the tinys fate was sealed long before it found itself fighting inside the giantesses anus.
it only pleasured the demoness.
and there was no point to fight anyway..
and just how the petty creature fought inside her.
to her surprise the human was still alive and wriggling inside of her.
she had thought for sure the human would have suffocated by then.
the feeling of the human still vigorously fighting inside of her.
wriggling and struggling helplessly.
it felt as though her pleasure would never end' that is until the human would stop fighting' or simply run out of air.
it saddened her that this was only temporary.
her morsel was pleasuring her rump so much.
she did not want this to end yet.|
perhaps if this just lasted longer.
but soon the humans pleasurable struggles would cease.
the demoness felt a small warm movement in her hand.
she looked in her red fingers to see a tiny male human still fighting for his life in her gigantic hand.
all the pleasure from the micro inside her rectum pleasured her so much that she must had forgotten about the other micro that was still alive.
if only the demonic giantess had passed out from pleasure the petty human would still have a chance of escape or at the very least' survival
no tiny creature could survive inside the squeezing power of the macro demonesses anus.
neither could one withstand the crushing embrace of her red plump buttocks.
an evil and sadistic grin formed across the giantesses lips.
she looked down at the male human and slightly tightened her grip on him.
the human was terrified.
he already knew what the demoness had in store for him.
not that he still wanted to participate in it though.
the demonic macro bent over and slowly brought the tiny man over to her backside.

the micro struggled as he unwillingly made his way over to her carnivorous butt.
he didnt want to have the same fate as the other micro did .
the human already knew that the goddess would torture him and likely kill him in a horrible and disgusting way.
hoping to somehow fall to his death.
even falling would have been better than a fate like this.
the human did not realise he was just wasting his energy.
it was impossible to slip through the demonesses fingers so easily.
and even if he did she could just barely catch him if he fell anyway.
and then make her grip even more secure to ensure she has her way with the micro.
the demoness rubbed the man across the top of her big rump. the smell foul but the surface soft and plump.
then gladly presented her red plump fleshy buttocks to him.
she swayed her big rump teasing the tiny creature.
giving him a view of where he would soon be for the rest of his life.
depending on how long his air supply lasted.
as though there was any good air inside that horrid rump.
the rump was taunting him as it swayed and shaked.
what a terrifying sight it was to the human.
the big cheeks swayed and moved as though someone was stuck struggling inside the two cheeks.
he knew that the other tiny that was with him was devoured by that rump.
and has likely ceased to live now
and soon'' the same will happen to him.
the godly macro brought the tiny little man closer to her godly ass.
he looked at the horrible sight of her ass as he came ever closer to it.
the rumps cheeks twitched as though they were eager to consume the human whole.
the tiny pushed and bit on the goddesses fingers hoping to fall.
what a struggle he was putting up.
to the demonesses surprise the micro actually managed to just slightly loosen her grip on him.
but no matter.
her rump will soon be holding him.
the giantess pushed the mans face against her big rump crevice.
the human could already smell her horrid ass.
he wriggled helplessly as she rubbed him against the big mounds like a wipe.
more and more the tiny man struggled.
hoping to escape the demonesses grasp.
and get away from her smelly red backside.
the humans face started to press into the giantesses rump flesh.
he unwillingly started to slide into her big stinky booty crack.
the giantess simply relaxed and smiled.
she knew the little man could not break her grasp on him.
soon he will be trapped inside her rump forever.
the human struggled vigorously.
not wanting to go inside that horrible anus of hers.
for a being so small the micro was putting up a quite a struggle.
that made this all the more fun for the giantess.
struggling only pleasured his tormenter even more.
the felling of dominance is what aroused her.
the mans face started to slide into the big red mounds of flesh.
his face pushed up against the rump as though he was being absorbed by it.
if someone saw the mans body pressing against the demonesses butt cheeks.
what a sight it would be.
and seeing the rest happen would be quite a good show indeed.
more and more the tiny petty creature slid into the butt crevice of the giantess.
the smell getting more worse than before.
unwillingly going further inside that horrid rump.
the demoness simply loving the way the man wriggled against her cheeks.
fighting helplessly.
she rubbed her left buttock and smiled.
she swayed her rump and licked her lips.
she wanted that tiny man wriggling inside of her.
the micros head slid between the big giantesses buttocks.
his head now trapped between two big glutes.
the smell becoming worse and more strong.
in came the tinys neck.
the warmth of the red demonesses rump was the likely the only thing good about it.
the giantess decided to push on the mans legs to accelerate his fate.
the cheeks clenched and squeezed the human further into her butt.
willingy expanding to fit his size just perfectly.
the man was now up to his chest and arms.
the giantess groaned and moaned in pleasure as the man was squished further up her godly rump.
how easy it was.
the demoness thought.
the man may have put up a good fight but her ass was too much for even him to resist.
the anus sucked and clenched on the humans head as he went further into her reeking depths.
sucking and wet squelching noses could be heard as the carnivorous rump took in more of its unwilling prey.
what a horrible fate this was.
to be sealed inside her ass for as long as the human lived.
the heat was becoming worse.
the human started to sweat and slightly wet some of the anal walls.
more of his body went into that godly booty.
the humans arms were being pulled up into the crevice.
he could no longer push on the red rump to keep himself from going in.
it wont be long before the butt consumes him entirely.
the giantess pushed more of the mans body into her ass.
she smiled and licked her lips happily as she continued to devour yet another unwilling morsel.
and this one was a fighter.
she could only imagine the pleasure he would give the demoness.
wriggling and kicking at the anal walls.
moving and squirming inside her depths.
it would last a lifetime.
the other morsel resisted but ceased to fast once it was trapped inside her hungry rump.
this was a horrible thing.
the micro thought.
to be a sex toy and simply pleasure this giantess.
and squirm and wriggle around unwillingly for her.
the smell got worse and the surface of the anus become wet.
he was now going in much swifter and easily than before.
soon the human would be trapped inside the rump permanently.
with no possible chance of escape.
the humans chest came into the demonesses horrid hindquarters.
the big red plump cheeks squeezed in more of the human.
everytime the giantess squeezed her butt like that it made it even harder to breath inside her rump.
making it more difficult for the human.
and it nearly crushed the humans chest when the buttocks contract in such a way.
it was simply amazing how the rump could actually crush a man in such a way.
the demoness thought.
the micro struggled with renewed vigor.
only a slight bit of its energy remaining.
more and more the tiny man struggled trying to wriggle himself out.
little did he know this was only making matters worse.
it wasnt even making him go closer to the exit of the rump.
he was actually working himself in further.
he was unaware of what he was doing.
the demoness soon realised this.
and seeing as the humans fate is nearly sealed.
she simply relaxed and rubbed her booty as the mans legs and ass were all that was left.
it was too easy to consume him.
maybe she should have gave him a chance to run this she would have to catch him.
that would be more fun.
but it dosnt matter now.
the human will be trapped inside her booty soon.
the giantess saw that the human couldnt work his way fully into the ass.
with a final push the demoness put her fingers on the mans feet.
and pushed him fully inside her now satisfied rump.
with a soft squelching nose hes feet was devoured by the carnivorous ass.
never to be seen again.
the human lay there inside the giantesses rectum.
he tried pushing at the other end of the rump.
the end he came in through.
but the anus didnt open.
he realised he was doomed.
doomed to the fate of suffocating inside the airless asshole of the demon.
he wriggled even more and struggled.
pleasuring the demoness as he did.

the human panicked and simply struggled and kicked at the anal walls.
the human continued his struggles even though everything he did was simply useless.
a small rumbling inside the bowels of the demon was heard.
the anal walls contracted and smooshed the human more.
a gush of air went through the big anus and hit the tiny man with a horrible rank wet smell of flatulence.
the gas was horrid and suffocating.
but that was simply the a taste of what the demon had to offer.
another but more loud rumbling was heard.
a big wind of gases came into the anus.
the smell became more humid and wet.
the smell was becoming so bad that it was even more difficult to breath.
a big prrrrrtt! was heard and came more horrid gasses.
fart after fart more stinky reeking gases came.
the stench of the odor was more than enough to make the human pass out.
but he hadnt.
the tiny man coughed inside the gassy ass chamber of the demoness.
outside the demon was smiling evilly as she knew the man wouldnt be able to take anymore of her flatulence.
more and more gasses filled the anal chamber.
the smell unbearable and becoming worse each time the demoness broke wind.
it was becoming worse.
the tiny little man became woozy as it was near impossible to breath or even see because of the gasses.
the human found it hard to stay awake.
he soon closed his eyes and succumbed to the giant ass.
the demoness rubbed her rump happily as she was satisfied and pleasured.
she smiled and shaked her big rump.
she was not concerned about what happened today.
but more interested in what she might do tomorrow.








© Copyright 2013 dragon overlord (draconicmusk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932769-queen-aremmer-anal-vore