*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933121-Schizophrenia-and-The-Cross-4
by Trev
Rated: 13+ · Other · Religious · #1933121
#4 of my blog
When you are wrong, who rights that wrong? That's The God of The Bible, and he can make resources out of floating molecules. That is something we should all take solace in. He will be strict in his rules and with his discipline. He may test you in ways you find to be impossible. You just have to recognize his true nature; he dislikes things we all can agree with. Do you think it's morally sound to condone these things as even a non-believer rule follower? To steal to God is to take something you haven't earned. It's taking someone elses labour and making it your own. There are sins and there are dots to connect, and in our Journey we will find the divine knowledge of the narrow path.


Mathew 7:13 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it."

God said to worship him and only him. That all begins with self-discipline, prayer and being educated by God himself. You can not call yourself educated when you live in a World sustained by a Being you just do not want to seek, and a world with evidence you do not want to swallow. God feeds off our emotions to create his own. He too can feel hurt, happiness, joy and the anger that only begins to fade when we show him we are just Human and without him we are nothing but a flutter of lost life in the circling wind. If you put things before him, such as sports, work, gambling or a love so strong you put it before God, you are in trouble. Love God as much as anyone in your life, with the respect befitting a King. With him you will be alive; watch that miraculous change engulfing your life!

Do not ever think that treating God poorly is a way to get Redeemed. He will hold us more and more accountable the further in the Holy Book we grow. The further he takes us the more answers we have to battle satan or our own strange desires. We have to learn about Jesus and God's pain in dealing with that needed result. He will cast those that mock him into the eternal fire. There is only so much God can take and that's something we all need to realize. I feel right now like I really have a chance, after all of these years refusing to open my mind to him and his Glory. The Living God is the real answer to science and the real reason for apples and gravity. He is the one and the only.

Why do you think swear words are looked down upon? God does not enjoy them, and the book shows you that. You must never waste words because God sees that as condoning sin in most cases. If sin isn't growing, those are not words wasted, those are words worth joy. Look at any sin and any condition, you will be able to see how the devil gets God to allow it to test you. God's tests are not a sign of Hate, it's a sign of how your heart holds the value of Respect. If you can not respect your parents, how can God accept you into his home? I've treated my mom wrong in the past, when her heart is just breaking now with my sickness. She knows I love her and now I give her a kiss on the top of her head everytime she leaves. God wants our actions to dictate our beliefs.

Abuse of God's gifts (Gluttony) is a Sin that does not really get as much attention as it should. If you drink too much anything, eat too much anything, or do anything else that should have a set limit, you are sinning. It's hard to control some habits because we've become so accustomed to them. It's up to us to pray to God for conviction to grow in this area. They say God is angered by every Sin, every day. We need to control overselves, and without God that's impossible. We need him to guide, to teach and to present his Eternal gifts. Do not ever stop over fear, because without it we would not know how to balance life's edge. We would not know how to feel mercy of the Flesh.

© Copyright 2013 Trev (nocoincidence at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933121-Schizophrenia-and-The-Cross-4