*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933125-Schizophrenia-and-The-Cross-5
by Trev
Rated: 13+ · Other · Religious · #1933125
#5 of my blog
Christians seem to be always talking about this miracle or that miracle. Each miracle is based around the Physical or the Spiritual, in differentiating ways. Sometimes we feel that our prayers are not answered in some cases. Those cases are rarer than some people want to believe(those lovely Atheists). We pray to God and he answers us, then something not so great happens. Then we feel like God has turned against us, when in reality we can not really comprehend either of these Healing processes. They are too unthinkable as a combination for any man not named Jesus Christ. It is God's decision in what way he shares his Glory and it's up to us to accept the wilderness of our Faith.

Regarding Physical Healing specifically, there's some room for Human error. More so than most Christians would like to believe. When you see someone with cancer and the person is obviously in a spot that would even shake that rat lucifer, you got to think. If you think he's heading in the opposite direction of Life if he dies, because you prayed, or a group of you prayed, thats silly. God has performed many, many miracles, but he only promised eighty years to Christians that take care of themselves. And people with diseases are maybe God saying, "Come home, you've done enough."? Christians that think God cures every disease of the Saved are out of this world. Maybe he takes some people home if there would be too much struggle? Too much disbelief?

Let us take a father of five, who is retired, with his kids doing good as they are obviously true Believers in Christ. When he was on his death bed, maybe he said, "God, I'm ready for Heaven!", and he probably is. I know if I ever get the chance and everyone in my family are on right paths, I'm coming as quick as possible. If you do not embrace medicine, God lets things happen. It's there for us and this can add focus to our Faith in the Trinity. The Faith always needs to put to God, and when it comes to his children you will never get the wrong health advice, if you follow your convictions. Even when you're dealing with doctors or nurses of every religion, you'll come out on top one way or the other. Do not believe God can not cure you, just believe he made medicine with a purpose. I believe that purpose is for us to know God is everywhere.

By his Stripes you are Healed! Internally or externally? Does it have to be both? Imagine if someone diagnosed with AIDs finds Jesus Christ, what part of him is really healed? It's possible for both before the diagnosis, but after? Then we have the third element of containing life: we have the heart, the brain and the Soul. If our Faith is alive and well and we die, should we think we are destined to an eternity of agony? You should find a different Church, because I'm tired of Christians saying that only eighty year old body-builders get into Heaven. If you have a gland disorder and are obese and have a heart attack, are you really just doomed? Jesus cure OBESITY! Jesus says do not be a Glutton, but he always preaches to love Thy Neighbor. That's what I'm going to do.

 So in closing, if someone close to you dies, don't assume they're doomed! We all can die, in different ways, all across the Globe! Maybe that person that you did not think went to Church had a real revelation before death and God accepted that? Are you God now? What if they never hurt a person in their life and he/she was finally able to put all of their hurt to the side and accept The Holy Spirit? God made us to strive, he also changed part of us so the good/bad element of life would function. Pray and never give up hope, and avoid some weird views. And yes, Jesus still heals us inside and out, if thats what his plan dictates. 

© Copyright 2013 Trev (nocoincidence at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933125-Schizophrenia-and-The-Cross-5