*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933129-Schizophrenia-and-The-Cross-7
by Trev
Rated: · Other · Other · #1933129
#7 of my blog
You know by now that I 'preach' more about death and Sacrifice more than anything else. I'm going to change to talk about the good things Christianity has done, all across the globe, eventually. Right now I'm going to defend my God from persecution that is completely ridiculous. I see so many people just blame God for everything that's wrong and forget when everything is going down the straight and narrow. He loves you more and more everyday. He loves those you mourn and he really understands all situations perfectly. Believe in Christ and every thing the Bible says will be there.There are things said that can only happen one way.

God helps us master our gifts, all well he adorns his Perfect throne with satisfaction each morning and each night. He listens to the mockery of the sin-scorned delinquents on Earth. He sees his Children hurt each and every day, and all he can think of is how he wants to destroy these violent bullies. How he wants Justice for his people; how he wants to give them everything. This makes me happy he's by my side, he's really has our best interests at heart. Sin of any nature is a riddle wrapped in a mystery, with more paths and more complexity than four thousand molicules for the unsaved. It's up to Christians to master conviction. It's up to us to send him Praise, and it's up to us to learn from our mistakes. Sometimes it's hard to admit you did some things wrong.

You do have to realize how Blessed you are to be in God's thoughts and in every prayer that focuses on Christians across the universe? It's with this that we know we can do it any time it seems, except when we fail and think that's how we succeed. Remember you are not a loser, you are not incomplete, and you are everything you were meant to be. You have a journey if you want it. If you love the idea of Children, that's another Godly quality. Everyone has a destiny; a scope that views the top of the universe. A view that will show you billions of people who would want God to present them with your Design.

You can say "Jesus" and the devil will scamper off, him and his blood-thirsty demons. Our day of reckoning is every day, simply because Jesus is our platinum sword. With a swipe your problems will vanquish, and if they come back and you're sorry, they are gone again. To be able to apologize for sin is a tool that's pretty much the greatest tool of all time, ask any farmer or any engineer or any 15 year old gas pump attendant. Don't look at God as being able to stop everything; look at him as a guiding tool for Everlasting Immortality. That even would have nerds excited, thinking Heaven could have everything they love. If it isn't a sin, it's in Heaven for you. Read the bible, if you think God doesn't keep promises you'll have to go insane to really believe that by the time your days are coming to a close. You know Jesus is your beam to satisfaction, you just got to keep your head up.

Do not think God is anything but the King of All. He'll cast people that have muddied his name into the fire. If you know someone that openly mocked God, you better just leave them alone. God will unleash his fury sooner or later. He isn't ruthless, he just wanted more friends for his Kingdom. It's obvious that some people just can not find God. He knew this all the minute Eve and Adam were presented to Earth. He kept it going because there were people that would deserve everything they earn on Earth. These other people made these choices the minute God's brain gave them life. Love yourself as if you need love and mercy, as if God was everywhere. Do it as if Christ has came and is coming. :)

© Copyright 2013 Trev (nocoincidence at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933129-Schizophrenia-and-The-Cross-7