*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933185-I-Loved-Him-Like-I-Loved-No-Other
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Drama · #1933185
A girl who fell in love with the wrong guy and realized it a little to late. .
         



  It was my first year in middle school when I met you. We had almost every class together. I couldn't help, but be hooked on you. You became one of my best friends. You knew what to say and how to make me laugh. I liked you.. More then a lot. I knew you felt the same way.

We went through so much. Me meeting your parents. Your mom not so much liking me and I was just a friend at the time and you told her I was your girlfriend. Soon that came true when you asked me while we were sitting at the picnic table.

  Everyone was asking about us. Me not liking the attention made a stupid  mistake and ended it.. Probably one of the worse mistakes of my life at the time.

You moved away that summer and I didn't even get to say goodbye.. I still had you though.. I was having to stay with my dad and you were the one calling every night, talking to me until I fell asleep. Just the sound of your voice helped me so much. Then we got in an argument while I was with my dad.. We stopped talking..

Then the one person that really knew every little thing about me started coming around.. We dated for a second then it was over.. When I called you crying you were there. You asked me out again and it went on from there.

Seventh grade started and we were still together off and on.. Since you had moved you started acting like a completely new person. You didn't care about anything or anyone. We were constantly fighting over the stupidest things... We couldn't take it... It ended for a while..

You decided to date the girl across the street from you.. She had been around the block a few times.. You wanted things to be over with her so you could come back to me, but she didn't know what it meant.. I called you while she was around and I told her to back off you was mine.. At that moment it was the truth...

A few months went on by.. Once again it was over with us.. You called me that same night asking if you could date my best friend... I got mad and hurt and a lot went on...

I started talking to your best friend because of what you did to me that night. You weren't that happy. When I was on the phone with him and you were around you and me argued.. That caused us to stop talking for three years..

  One day you were on my mind for some odd reason.. I found you on Facebook. You were dating some girl.. We started talking all the time and you were telling me all about your girl and how she cheated on you.. You finally had enough of her and the two of you broke up. That was good for the both of us. We made plans to hang out one weekend. When I went to get in the car you opened the door and acted like a perfect gentlemen.

  As we got to your house I met your friend. He was weird and awkward. Then came along another one. He was tall. We all went for a walk.. As we were walking you asked when I was going to kiss you because we never had out first kiss when we were together. Your little creeper friend just stared.

We sat down and all started talking when you made me sit in your lap and every person that went by you would tell them how much you missed me and how you hadn't seen me in years..

Finally, after what seemed like forever that day you asked me out. We went inside and watched a movie. That was after I played on your computer. We were so happy together. We didn't see each other much, but we did every time the chance came along.  Your ex that was there when I came back in your life hated me and tried to break us up. It never worked. Our relationship was to strong for that.

Christmas eve you came over and met the whole family. It was pretty hectic. I was helping take care of my baby cousin who wasn't feeling to well. I still remember what you got me. My bracelet that was like a good luck charm to me and a box of spray. You got it because the box looked awesome.

We were upstairs when my baby cousin woke up and I got him and he laid his head on my shoulder. You gave me this look.. It was like you were thinking you would be the perfect mom.. I will never forget that moment.

Around the time of my birthday I was asleep when you texted me.. Just from the first text I knew it was over.. I went to the one person that hated me and I wasn't a big fan of her..

Few days later you were with the nastiest chick.. One of my best friends went off on you. He was not happy. He believed I should have been treated like a princess. I love my best friend for defending me.

Your new girlfriend got your phone one night and called me starting stuff. After all that I found out she was cheating on you. Me being a nice person and not wanting you to get hurt like I had been by you, I told you. We stopped talking all together once again..

Later on we became best friends. You were with some chick and I was with your "cousin" as you say. He was a great guy to me, but I was a horrible girlfriend to him. Everything he did I got mad at him for, but if I needed advice I called you for help. And as always you were there.

Then it came to you needing me when you and your girl broke up. We started talking and said how much we missed each other. We hung out at the park and you kissed me.. Then talked about how you were going away.. Yeah, I got upset.. You gave me your necklace that means a lot to you and told me that is was your promise you would come back to me...

You lied..  You called one night, drunk. As I say I drunk person never tells a lie.. You told me how when we were together you talked bad about me and how everything was a lie..

Now we don't speak at all.. I think about you a lot some days. That is when I take your necklace out and wear it..  I don't know if you are okay or not..

  I hate the fact I still care about you.. Especially when you are the reason for everything. The reason I don't trust people.. The reason it is so hard for me to keep a relationship..

You lied, you played games...

It is all your fault when I done nothing to deserve any of it! All I did was care which was my mistake. I promise it will never happen again though. You ruined me.. I hope you are happy...

© Copyright 2013 DayDreamer (raelynn123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933185-I-Loved-Him-Like-I-Loved-No-Other