*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1936632-Character-speaks
Rated: E · Poetry · Teen · #1936632
So if someone is talking behind your back, this is for you!
Spoken word-"Character speaks"

So this is for the people whose names have been in other people's mouth and phrases. This is for the people whose names have been put in a new version of true cases. It doesnt matter what they say because what truly matters is what they're gonna pay. No, dont get excited. They wont pay you, they'll pay life whenever it's due. I know right now it seems a little unjust or unfair, but really who cares? After that they wont have any option. It will be like playing a short game of truth or dare. And i know first you'll be like, "whats up with those dudes?" And i'm telling you, it will drastically change your mood. And then you'll be like,"wow those people are rude and cruel" but dont let it get to your veins, because the truth is that they're mentally insane. You are who were meant to be, so let it get out so people can see. So why are you afraid of showing people the real you? Why are you ashamed of showing people what you do? Or a better question would be, why are you afraid of uncovering what you have done? Anyway, if you count the people who've done nothing wrong, you'll count none. The point of this is not to feel good by comparing yourself with the paths other people chose to take. It's really about the decisions you should make. It's about building up character and personality because in the future this is who you'll be. No kidding, this is reality. And if you dont care what other people say, you'll be okay because that wont ruin your day because you're doing stuff how you like it, because that's your way. You are original, awesome, and great. And if someone gives you something, take anything, but the rate. And if your name is in other people's mouth for a good or for a bad, courage is what they had. Because that wont affect you negatively or positively, so that's just a waste of words and thoughts. Because rumors like that you've heard lots. And you know that none of those are true, so ask for the evidence that led to the conclusion they drew. And if only people knew that you consider those lies quite nice because what it does for you, is that it pulls up your self-esteem and gives you confidence of who you are. Because you are 100% sure that what they say is far from what you are. So dont let it take control over you or your mind. What you gotta do is be kind. Because of yourself you need to be proud, that way character will speak loud.
© Copyright 2013 arianar11 (arianar11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1936632-Character-speaks