*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1937057-Alternate-Mike-Teavee-Demise
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1937057
Mike Teavee escapes before the Taffy puller... And meets a different demise.
Mike's demise in the Chocolate Factory had his little heart pounding with fear. Being carried off by his father with the Oompa Loompa's was starting to scare him. Not to mention the fact that poor Mike had been sentenced to the Taffy puller... The walk to the room seemed to take hours and when he was finally there he swallowed hard. Mike was handed over to the Oompa Loompa who took him and began to walk him toward the escalator like table. Setting Mike down, he was beginning to be carried upward toward the taffy puller device itself.

The event was all too much, the pressure and fear of the pulling hands and rolling pins made Mike queezy. Merely inches away from his fate Mike panicked and leaped off the platform. Falling downward, the three inch Mike landed in a basket of already pulled taffy. Grunting as he was trying to get up from the sticky substance he looked out and saw that the Oompa Loompa and his dad hadn't seen him. Climbing from the basket, Mike scrambled his way to the floor and took off running.

If he went to his dad he would've been forced to get on the taffy puller, and that was a big no-no to Mike. Though fate seemed to be shining down on him as he glanced upward and saw a large door. At the top a green EXIT sign flashed. Sprinting as fast as his little legs could carry him, Mike was ready to rejoice in freedom and get help from someone who wouldn't try to kill him!

Getting to the door he crawled under it and entered the next room. Standing up he was taken in by a repulsive smell, one that seemed to fill up the room. Gagging and coughing, he looked around and soon spotted the source... standing by him was the bratty Varuca Salt. She was covered in garbage and Mike soon gagged and began to walk away from her. Turning to walk forward, the miniature boy bumped into something rubbery and hard.

Bouncing back, Mike fell onto his butt and he shook his head, a bit dazed. Looking at what he ran into, he saw a giant white sneaker. Looking up at the source, Mike saw the giant face of Mrs. Beauregard...Her bright eyes seemed to lock onto his body and he again swallowed hard. Scrambling to his feet, little Mike tried to run for it. Unfortunately as he tried to run, the giant woman pretended to drop a pack of gum and quickly reached down to pick up Mike.

Her smooth elegant fingers wrapped around the young boy and she soon placed him in her purse. No one saw Ms. Beauregard do such a thing which only made her smile more. The little boy seemed to make up for the fact that her daughter was now a blueberry gymnast.
© Copyright 2013 The Unknown (kyless7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1937057-Alternate-Mike-Teavee-Demise