*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1939058-The-power-of-light
Rated: E · Article · Philosophy · #1939058
I have a learning disorder and am aware my grammar is poor. Be merciful.
In every man woman and child is both darkness and light. Man kind is the ultimate creation of this universe for we alone have the power to transmute darkness into light. Lets us rediscover the knowledge that was long ago forgotten. We are not humans and earth is not our home. We are beings of light and our home is in the realm where darkness can not enter. We know not death for we are immortal. Mankind I beg you stand and claim you're sacred right to the unquenchable fire of knowledge. For there is no power greater than pure love wielded with perfect knowledge. Seek everyday perfection tho it is unattainable for there is no such thing as perfection here on earth. But it is only through the pursuit of perfection that we can complete our task in this we call life.
For all you're life you were told you're nature is evil from birth. How can we look into the eyes of a baby and believe such a lie. The child is not evil, it is the purest human you can possible be. To be as pure as a child again, while bearing the knowledge of good and evil is our ultimate goal. Rise creature's of light walk into the darkness banishing it to the farthest corners of the universe. Let evil hide from you and rejoice in the warmth of the love in you're heart. May you shine as a star in the night sky. You're light cutting through all of space and time. Let it be a beacon in the vast darkness of space that all that see it will know that man kind is not lost to the darkness but are it's master.For light always destroys darkness. In the end darkness will cease to to exist and all there will be is light.
© Copyright 2013 Dennis Walker (denniswalker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1939058-The-power-of-light