*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1942640-The-Chaos-Theory---Introduction
Rated: E · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1942640
This is an introduction to the novel I have begun and I would like oppinions
You picked up this book either because you were forced by your English or Language Arts teacher for a grade in which you will be quizzed upon...or your taste in novels is superb so I commend you on your choice.  My name is Mr. X and I wrote the book on the Chaos Theory.  I wrote it about twenty or so years ago after years of intensive research and studies. I have been calculating the human responses to tragedies, catastrophes, wars, and other experiences that one may label as 'chaotic'.  The chaos theory that I have discovered boils down to one universal concept - and that is the war between the forces of light and the forces of dark.  This is an age long battle that is where chaos has sprung from.  I wrote a book that holds the secrets to controlling chaos and using it to your advantage. It contained historical chaotic events from around the world.  It also shows how each event was caused and who caused it. That's right, each chaotic event has been caused by someone who has also done their research on how to control chaos.  A tragic chaotic event is usually someone who has a heart of darkness, or a Shadow Spawn.  Alongside the causes of these events, we also have our Illuminators - those who oppose the darkness.  These people contain hearts of the purest light and when that is recognized, they will gain the abilities needed to take on Shadow Spawns and regulate the chaos levels.

         My definition of chaos is abnormality in the face of normality that interferes with the human life and is unexpected to the normal person. Well as time has progressed, I've noticed in my research that the Shadow Spawns have gotten stronger and more dangerous with their actions.  I've noticed as the amount of chaos that is present in the world increases, the strength of the Shadow Spawns increase as well.  Shadow Spawns live all around us and can be anyone that you could possibly already know. Scary information, I know, but fear not avid reader, Illuminators are also living commonly around us as well.  The only negative side to this is that in a world that's already chaotic and dark, it's hard to find the warriors with a heart dedicated to the light.

         They say chaos started with Gall, The God of Order and Disarray. He was the balanced force between the forces of light and the forces of dark.  Whenever he needed some excitement, he would cause an earth quake or erupt a volcano.  When he believed that some things were getting out of hand, he put a stop to it and brought order.  He was the cause of all things good or evil.  He wore a suit of Black Diamond armor that provided a housing source for all of his power.  He was a bit too powerful which angered the other Gods because he had began to allow Cypress, the God of darkness, to corrupt his mind and use his powers in abusive ways. He started to warp the world into his own chaotic playground that made no since.  It was the beginning of a chaotic era that had to be stopped.  The world started changing colors every few minutes, gravity had begun cycles of extra force to no gravity at all and everything in between,  demons and monsters plagued the lands and forced people from their homes and even took some of their lives, and physical changes to the land had gone completely out of hand.  Gall had completely forgotten his role was also to keep order in the world and this was all a part of Cypress's plan to gain access to the powers hidden within Gall's Black Diamond armor.  He wanted the armor so he could combine it with the forces of darkness to begin his reign of terror that would  render him unstoppable to anyone, even the Gods.  When Lopus, the God of Light and Judgment - whom was also Cypress's brother, realized what Gall was doing on Earth, he brought him in front of the other Gods to judge his actions and decide what his punishment would be.  Within the council stood Cypress, who was declaring that Gall should be punished for his irresponsible actions.  Thus, the decision was made that Gall be stripped of his armor and banished in ice for ten millions years.  His armor was locked within a sacred room which contained many artifacts of the Gods. 

         Cypress waited years before he finally made his move towards the armor.  He approached the sacred room of artifacts and ravaged the room for the armor and as he found it, Lopus entered the room to catch his brother in the act.  Lopus was not going to allow Cypress to gain the power of the armor so he fought to get it back.  This was the first show down between light and dark in centuries and it was making its impact on Earth with earthquakes and tidal waves.  The two had began using their powers against each other and as Lopus shot a devastating wave of energy towards his brother, Cypress used the armor to deflect it, causing the armor to crack.  The two looked in shock as the cracks began to glow and start floating on its own out of the room toward the Earth portal.  The two Gods chased after it but were both too late as the armor had went through the portal and floated over the planet.  The chaos on Earth from the battle between the Gods began to get worst as the armor began to crack more and shake violently.  Now, all from the Realm of Gods began to watch intently as the armor was causing such a catastrophe. Kyba, the God of all, began to become enraged as such irresponsible actions were taking place. As the armor began to shake more, the glowing of the cracks got brighter  until it became a blinding flash and then when the light was gone, the armor had shattered and fell to the ground.  The shattered pieces began to spin around in a vortex and proceed to scatter all around the world.  There were twenty five pieces of the armor, now nowhere near each other. 

         Kyba had began to become beyond furious and knew to only blame Lopus and Cypress.  Lopus was to be banished in stone for two million years and Cypress was banished to live on Earth as a mortal with no access back to the Realm of Gods.  The Chaos theory states that the shattered pieces of armor gives unearthly powers to whoever contains it.  These armor pieces also contain fragments of chaos and when active, gives the user the power of chaos.  So Cypress began his punishment on Earth plotting how he would find the shards without any of his powers to aid his quest.  This was a futile effort until today. The Chaos theory  that I developed is now going to come into play.

© Copyright 2013 Mr. Johnson (outkast511 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1942640-The-Chaos-Theory---Introduction