*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1943353-Through-The-Blinds
by Darren
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Other · #1943353
Watching a guy getting punched in face through my blinds.
"YO!"
I could tell by the tone it was a "get back here" kind of yo. So I paused the movie, and headed for the blinds to the balcony door.

A black car was pulled over on the opposite side of street, and a man walking a dog, now stopped, was talking to the passenger in the front. I couldn't hear the extent of the conversation, but I could sense the anger and tension.

The passenger door began to open, and it appeared as though the "dog man" had his hand on the handle and was opening it for him. A man just just as large as the "dog man" but with darker hair and skin, and less forearm tattoos, got out.

They stood uncomfortably close talking back to each other, and you knew something was going to happen. You could feel a tightening in your stomach as if you yourself were bracing for the punch.

Then BAM! the passenger threw a right hook to the left side of the " dog man's" face and mouth.

"Dog man" fumbled away shielding himself. He turned around to flee, held his face, almost walked onto the road then back up on the sidewalk.

The dog also scared, did nothing but pulled to the extent of his chain leash, a boxer type, and stared at his master in shocked confusion.

The passenger yelled something that ended with "..Mother Fucker." got back in the car and they drove away. The victors, I guess.

The "dog man" walked on wiped his face on the front of his shirt, and checked for blood.

I went back to my chair sat down, and resumed my movie.


© Copyright 2013 Darren (calvindarren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1943353-Through-The-Blinds