*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1943506-Understanding-of-darkness
Rated: E · Article · Spiritual · #1943506
Just a short articule on my understanding of the darkness we all have
Tho the light within us is a good or happy place to be. We must also explore the darkness because it is just as much a part of us as the light. When we face our darkness we presented with an opportunity. An opportunity to shine our light upon our darkness and see the darkness for what it is. It is a chance to see our ignorance and implant knowledge of it within our sub conscience. Light is knowledge, darkness is lack of knowledge. All that we see in life is varying degrees of light. The darkness give's shape to the light. Light can be just as blinding as the darkness only through a healthy balance does our world become clear. I'm not saying we should embrace our darkness but dwell among it and become aware of it. It is only through knowledge we have the power to control it. As long as we live we will never be able to fully come into light. It is a curse I suppose, that while we are here we a bound to the darkness just as we are to the light. But of our perception and knowledge of the darkness dictates weather that darkness becomes a destructive force or becomes a creative force. We must explore and weigh the darkness as well as the the light in order to find the balance that is healthy for us. We have always been and always will be, beings of light. But while we are here we are bound by the darkness as well. We must know ourselves completely if we are to become something better than what we are, which is the ultimate goal of this life. Peace be with you my friends and may you find all that makes you happy within this life.
© Copyright 2013 Dennis Walker (denniswalker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1943506-Understanding-of-darkness