*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1945082-Ouija-Board
by Kelly
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1945082
First draft and first part.
My life used to be what most people considered "normal". That all changed after I lost an important family member due to a long, hard, lost battle of cancer. It seemed as if I lost everything. I lost that family member, which was my dad, but on top of that I lost my entire family mentally. I don't blame them, they all had their own ways of grieving. But, I also had mine. I was twelve years old, this was my first big loss, and I really had no one to turn to. It was really hard for me. I needed closure. I started looking into the paranormal, researching day after day seeing if I could somehow find any way to communicate with this lost family member.

I them, had a life changing discovery. I was at the library and I found the famous ouija board, where you could speak to the dead.


Any idea on any twists you'd like to see happen?
© Copyright 2013 Kelly (kellyjarvis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1945082-Ouija-Board