*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1946338-Guild-of-the-Arts-Chapter-3
Rated: E · Other · Friendship · #1946338
This is a story my friend Technicalities and I will write together, chapter by chapter
Meg and Tamara stood in front of the huge intimidating building. It seemed to be saying, "Welcome to your doom"

Finally, Meg managed to choke out, "Uh...it's really big!"

Tamara just stared silently. Meg quickly gathered herself. "Well, what are we waiting for?"

Tamara grinned. "A sign?"

Meg laughed. "We can do this!"

Meg then walked casually into the campus. Being a dancer, every step she took made it look like she was dancing. Tamara on the other hand was not as graceful, but just as lively. Out of habit, her fingers moved up and down really fast in the air. People who don't know her would find this weird, but in reality, she's just mentally playing the piano. She would always play to calm her nerves.

The pair stopped once more once they got inside. There were all kinds of people! Tall, short, fat, skinny, you name it. A girl came up to them.

"Uh, do you know where room 354 is?"

Both shook their heads. "We're just as clueless as you."

Meg watched as the girl walked away. "You know Tam, there's one thing all these students have in common."

"What's that?"

Meg sighed. "They could have done better."

And with that, they trudged into the unknown.


TO BE CONTINUED BY TECHNICALITES
© Copyright 2013 PressEnter (shmerrish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1946338-Guild-of-the-Arts-Chapter-3