*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1946828-Guild-of-the-Arts-Chapter-5
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #1946828
This is a story my friend Technicalities and I will write together, chapter by chapter
After class, Hebe explored the campus. She was in a rotten mood after watching all the Michaelangelos in her class come up with beautiful masterpieces. Feeling like she needed to accomplish something, she took out her sketch pad.

As Hebe was sketching a horse, a girl with gorgeous hair and skin walked up to her. She looked over at the sketch and wrinkled her nose.

"Really? You call that art?"

She flipped her hair and trotted away. Jae came up and laughed.

"Wow, is she a joke?!"

Hebe muttered something under her breath and continued to sketch. Jae frowned.

"Are you okay?"

Hebe couldn't take it any longer. She slammed her sketch book down and stood up really fast.

"No, I'm not ok. I'll admit it, I can't STAND competition! Art is the only thing I'm good at! If I fail at that, then who am I?!"

Jae looked shocked. "But you draw really good!"

Hebe turned away and whispered, "I'm not so sure about that anymore."

Jae stared for a while, then laughed. "Okay, now you're being a joke. Stop being so pessimistic! This is college! Make some good memories!"

Jae laughed and walked away. Hebe stared after her and muttered, "How does she stay so happy?"

TO BE CONTINUED BY TECHNICALITIES
© Copyright 2013 PressEnter (shmerrish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1946828-Guild-of-the-Arts-Chapter-5