*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1946825-Guild-of-the-Arts-Chapter-4
Rated: E · Other · Friendship · #1946825
This is a story my friend PressEnter and I will write together, chapter by chapter
Akira felt like millions of eyes were watching and judging her every move. Without Asher, she felt like she was a very, very small ant in a sea of anteaters. Akira had been separated from Asher because she was majoring in writing, not photography.

She looked down at her schedule. "Room D6. This is it, I guess." Her mind immediately thought of a poem.
I taste the flavor of nervousness, and it rushes through my blood, nervousness encases me, and drowns me in its flood. It wasn't her best, but it was better than before.

She steeled herself and walked into the classroom.

"Okay, take out your papers and we'll start the reading immediately!" The teacher at the front of the room, who was a poised and beautiful woman, spoke loudly with a hint of an accent.

What paper???! Akira thought, I was never given any paper!
To her dismay, everyone else seemed to know what the teacher meant and began taking out packets and walking to the front of the room to start reading with emotion.

The teacher looked at Akira and raised one perfectly shaped eyebrow. "You, you are new here, yes? Because this is the drama room, and I do not think you are one that would participate in drama."

Akira wished the ground would swallow her up so she wouldn't have to bear the embarrassment. "What room are you looking for?" the teacher snapped.

Stammering, Akira quietly replied, "D-d 6..."

"What? Speak up!"

"D6!"

The teacher pointed her manicured finger to the left. "It is the classroom to the left."

Akira all but ran out of the room. This first day is NOT going well!


TO BE CONTINUED BY PRESSENTER

© Copyright 2013 Technicalities (lvisbaus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1946825-Guild-of-the-Arts-Chapter-4