*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1947026-Air-time
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #1947026
Getting use to air beds




'Air Time'

My husband and I just purchased a queen size elevated air bed. They are wonderful and so comfortable. Only problem is, if you pump them up to much the bed becomes a trampoline!!
We went camping and my husband couldn't sleep so he wanted to go out and sit by the fire only he couldn't get off the darn thing!!! Every time he started to roll one way and get a little motion going it would throw him back toward me. I think at one point he was actually getting sick from the motion.
Anyway, I said “get a good roll going, which should get you up." WRONG!!!!! Apparently he started rolling back and forth in a furious motion and it bounced him clear across the tent and our tent is huge!! I had gone out by the fire when I heard the commotion and walked to the tent and saw him sitting in the corner......I said "what the hell are you doing over there? He replied, “well at least I got off the bed!"

© Copyright 2013 Sherri McFadden (sherrim at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1947026-Air-time