*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1947762-Doors-Part-1-Intro
Rated: E · Fiction · Comedy · #1947762
Intro: six part comedy.
Doors: Episode one: The first door: Intro


With all the knowledge bouncing around this great sphere we inhabit, it's hard not to over analyze our first step into a great adventure. From an early age we're taught not to lay down in the road, never run with scissors, and please refrain from putting your head in that bears mouth. Adventure is tainted by an overwhelming sense of danger; such propaganda' orchestrated by our parents who tell their own tales of brushing a crocodiles teeth, but as sharp as any tooth on this planet is the allure of risk and should it snag that thread of curiosity deep inside you, the arbitrary act of free will should be your only act of analysis flinging you from your paradigm with such velocity that your shadow remains, staggering the vacant ground like a blithering idiot. Should you remain, it will draw out of you like a yarn on a spindle until there's nothing left but your eyeballs spinning on a stack of teeth. We've all had our head in the bears mouth since the day we were born and adventure is just another word for another mouth. If the bear bites down, he'll bite when he's good and ready; when fate gets hungry, because everything feeds off something.


© Copyright 2013 M.D.Meeks30 (m.d.meeks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1947762-Doors-Part-1-Intro