*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1948140-the-conqustador-episode-1
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1948140
this is a idea i had for a story about a superhero
once there in the country of spain there was a famous bull fighter named jose garcia people would come from all over to see him but after a earthquake caused by a commit hitting the earth jose decided to be frozen in order to save himself now 200 years into the future he is been unfrozen and ready to fight on the side of good. On a day just like any other things seemed right untill a earthquake struck again and out from the ground came the evil villian sabu people of earth he said i am your leader now and he cast a spell making it rain for fourty days the good wizard tron knew that he had to unfreeze jose garica aka the conqustador he went into the cave and hit the unfreeze button. Once alive jose 's first words where am i you are in the year 2015 tron said but there is no time for that you must hurry and transfrom the earth needs saving right jose said he touched the button on his watch and became a superhero los conqustador he said ready jose was now dressed in a gold outfit with a sheld in the middle and a helmet that was wore by the spanish explorers known as conqustadors now go tron said and the conqustador jumped on his bike the matador and was off to save the world when he got there he spotted sabu your going down evil doer the conqustador said i don't think so sabu said feel the wrath of my spells he shot a spell at it hit the hero on impact time for the matador cape torro torro the conqustador said and he threw his cape at sabu it missed and came back to the conqustador like a boomerang you have to do better then that los conqustador if you want to beat me sabu said he's right the conqustador said feel the power of my sword avenger he pulled out his sword sabu shot more spells at the hero the conquestador 's swoard could not match up to the power of the evil wizards spells what will next find out in the next episode to be continued.
© Copyright 2013 calvin smith (captainemo12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1948140-the-conqustador-episode-1