*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959891-the-wonderful-world-of-the-muffs-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Children's · #1959891
this is a idea that i had
Once long ago on i small island known as canter there lived a village of small
creatures called muffs there where twelve of them the heads name was elder muff
there then was ebel and the twins ittle and ittilla to name a few there also had
a enemy named dr monroe he lived in a wood house with his talking dog nuke the dr's plan was to kill all of the muffs and be famous for doing so. Now on with the real story we find the muffs on a a sunny day elder muff his planting seeds in his garden and ittle and ittila are helping him ebel is trying to get up the courage to ask ittle out on a date meanwhile dr monroe works hard in his lab trying to come up with a new way of killing the muffs this is it nuke he says i finally think i found a way to kill the muffs and become famous and how do you plan do do that duke asked simple really dr monroe said i will use a spray that i made i will do it when they are not aware of it and there boom they will all be dead and i will be famous good plan nuke said but threre is one problem how are you gonna do it with out the stupid muffs knowing what you up to. don't you worry about that dr monroe said just leave everything to me now i am off to kill those pesky muffs wish me luck ok i won't nuke said shut up you dumb animal dr monroe said and he was off to the village when he go there he made sure that the muffs where not around now to unleash my spray bye bye muffs and hello fame and he sprayed the poison into the air and ran off will this be the end of the muffs and has dr monroe won find out next time on the wonderful world of the muffs to be continued.
© Copyright 2013 calvin smith (captainemo12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959891-the-wonderful-world-of-the-muffs-1