*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1948922-Island-Found
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1948922
An encounter worth remembering
Island found


By T.Wrage


They were a couple no longer floundering in their physical youth, but inside they were as youthful as those young couples you see, who are lovingly engaged in each others company while walking through the park. You know the ones I mean, they are endlessly nuzzled into each others space in that way that brings anyone who happens to gaze upon them, that feeling of longing to have what they have found.

Deciding an excursion was needed, as their relationship had reached a level of intimacy that would allow them further pursuits, and pursue they did, where else to find such blissful solace, than an island. A place of refuge away from any prying eyes, any judgments as they had no intention of allowing anyone’s preconceived notions, to squelch that which they knew to be real, prolific, and well worth developing.

They arrived and went straight to their bungalow, it was simple but they did not require much as they were very complete unto themselves. Their only desire was to connect in that way, that had become so enrapturing to them in such a short time, to connect without distractions which their world was filled with.

They had become beguiled by each other, and captivated, finding the thrill that they had never known existed but deep inside they had always believed perhaps it might. Now that they had found this fascination within each other, they planned on spending the rest of their days nurturing it, as they had never nurtured anything before, for they understood something so special should never be neglected.

They walked to the beach watching the sun set, arms around each other and many kisses being exchanged. The sea air filled their lungs as their essence and desire for each other, flooded their hearts with the rising of the full moon. The many embraces they exchanged on the beach that night… that blissful magical night, would last them through any difficult times ahead. And together unafraid they would face any obstacle that might ensue as they continued their journey to the unknown, that would become there future.

They spent most of their days in that little bungalow entangled in each other’s arms, as eating was not necessary since they seemed filled with each other. Everything they had hoped would happen did, their high expectations of this island were not disappointing as even this experience far exceeded their dreams, and their dreams were very rich indeed.

Of course if truth be told, these two lovers could become an island anywhere they found themselves, as they understand together they will always have the magic they found on the island, and they knew just the simple act of closing the draperies would bring them to the place they loved the best, the blissful island they always found within their mind whenever they were together.
© Copyright 2013 T.Wrage (t.wrage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1948922-Island-Found