*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1948968-Words
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1948968
What they can do.
The power of words is immeasurable, to spew words without love, without compassion, without truth is a travesty, we express our humanity through these delicate things.

They can make or break a persons resolve, they can build someone up so they can stand tall, but they can also break people down, left to piece together the remnants of a solid spirit, the structure that determines our character, our drive, our passions, our life.

I promise you, your words will never fall on deaf ears, for mine are open to the world in hope of peaceful moments of love and compassion, hidden between the syllables of honesty that you send my way, but please whisper with a delicately, if you are to speak with authority be stern, if negativity is what you spit, leave me be, for these sensitive ears will battle your words with solid resolve, I am strong, I am only human, I have lived, learned and loved.

Step to the future, but be careful with your words, because they are powerful tools.
© Copyright 2013 leviarcanine (leviarcanine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1948968-Words