*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1949059-The-Mirror-Never-Lies-or-Does-it
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kelly
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1949059
Writing Prompt found on here.
The mirror never lies, or does it? It absolutely does. It's all about perspective. You may have awful self esteem, or awesome self esteem. Either way, you're going to see yourself differently than everyone else does. Everyone see's things differently based on how they think and they're opinions. You see, you may think your green eyes are the ugliest thing about you while there may be someone who loves green eyes and thinks yours are the most beautiful eyes in the world. Also, you may think that you need tons of makeup to even look decent while there may be another person who thinks you don't need it at all and you're so much more gorgeous without it.
The thing is, your perspective is the only one that counts. If you love red lipstick on yourself and it makes you feel better, why listen to the people who tell you not to wear it and that it looks awful? Your own perspective on yourself is the only one that should matter and you should only do what makes you comfortable with yourself, not anyone else.
© Copyright 2013 Kelly (kellyjarvis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1949059-The-Mirror-Never-Lies-or-Does-it