*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1949711-The-Eyes-of-a-kid-looking-for-a-future
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Drama · #1949711
A junior at his high School. Cody doesn't what's around him and neither do his friends
Have you ever felt like the world has just passed you by, while your standing there, with a blank expression on your face and thinking of where you'll end up, where your friends will end up? I have, and that's where my story starts, just another damn day of school. More jocks pushing the weak down so they feel bigger, another day of the cheerleaders throwing up so they look great for all the people to see, and most of all its the day that everyone dreads, its....the first day of school, but it's also the last year of our days as teens. That's right, today we all begin our Senior year. Yeah, your probably thinking, "Hey this guy should be excited, senior year. Woo Hoo!!" Yeah big fucking deal. I'm a senior, but I haven't accomplished anything. I'm still the Cody everyone knows...somewhat. but enough of my bickering. Let's get down to it. It was a normal first day........

Chapter 1:

© Copyright 2013 the writer (abandoned at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1949711-The-Eyes-of-a-kid-looking-for-a-future