*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1950527-The-link-world
by Raven
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1950527
Hopefully I will finish this series about another world and earth.
Prologue-

"The girl has been born" a hunched figure says from beneath there black cloak. The only other figure in that dark room was the tall shape of a man in a emerald green cloak that hung to his ankles. He turns to face the stooped figure, disgust on his face, hurriedly concealed beneath a smile. "A she is it?" he asks raising his eyebrows in question. "yes a she. My lord" it quickly adds to the end. "you have done well Draven but tell me, was it you or one of your kinfolks, that established the link?" he asks smirking.
The Draven hunches further into there cloak. "don't mock me, My lord , you no I am unable to create links" it says, voice gravely. "your kind derive from mud yet still posses the ability to make links, yet you are the only one that can not" he says thoughtfully. The Draven remains silent. "It makes me think that perhaps your link is black?" he says more to himself.
The Draven jumps at the mention of black links before throwing is cloak back. its face was wrinkled and warped, it held no eyes nor nose. Scab feasted over most of its face. its mouth was twisted and filled with broken yellow teeth. "How dare you access me of being a black link!" its voice, still gravelly booms around the room. "The chain in whole approves links, even you should no this Lord" he says spitting out the last word. The man looks slightly taken back. "we must consider all options these days, most deny the existence of the black links, but i personally believe it so, in fact I believe the whole chain could be black and that its only a individuals decision that stop the whole world crumbling to evil" he says with forced calm. the Draven gaps back at him. "Then if that is so, the birth of Chaider could mean the death of us all if she does not do what must be done." it says fear in his voice. Draven where rarely afraid so when was seen afraid people often flead in from what ever scared the draven. "we will catch her if we can not we can make a link of her being caught." the Draven looks slightly relived yet still ajurtated "Lord there has been in an increase in the creation of links, it must be lessoned or the chain will join" he says quietly. The lord sighs "leave Draven, you have told me all i need to no" he says dismissively turning away. The Draven turns and shuffles out the door.
The lord smiles "the chain really will join wont it, everything is falling into place and those fools don't even no it" he says apparently to his self. A shape steps from the shadows that seem to cling to them. "You have done well" says a women's voice. Her face is still writhed in shadow but it was easily told that she was beautiful.
***

Chapter 1-

Frayer stared dejectidly out the window. The sun that shined brightly in a sky empty of clouds. while others rejoyest at the first sunny day in months, Rainence hated it. The one day she is in a dismal mood and the weather does not match it. Sick of watching the cheerful sun playing light tricks on the water, she stands and gracefully leaves the room. Her friend, Jannys eyes follow her, confusion clouding them.
Rainence leans over her desk so her head is next to Jannys "where is she going?" she asks nodding after Frayer "dunno, Fray has been acting weird all day" Janny replies shrugging. "bit weird class is about to start" Rainence mumbles sitting back on her seat, her plump face twisted in thought . "Hey could I sit next to you?" Rainence says exitedly. Janny frowns and flicks her long blond hair over her shoulder. "Rainence please!" she spits through her teeth eyeing the chubby girl up and down. Frayer sighs and sits back her eyes filling with tears. Rainence looks behind her and sees other girls and guys eyeing off the empty seat next to Janny. Who wouldn't want to sit next to one of the most popular people in school?
Janny ignored them all, focusing on the paper that she was doodling. The door opened and the teacher, Ms. Shar struts in, holding her papers like she was oh-so-important. she pushed her big rimmed glasses up her freckled nose as she looks about the class. Her roving gaze stills and settles on Frayers empty desk. She raises a eyebrow "where has Ms. Summer gone?" she asks emphasizing has. Automatically a babble of voices brake out, all try to get the said Ms. Summer out of trouble

(unfinished)
© Copyright 2013 Raven (ravenbird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1950527-The-link-world