*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1951037-Maude-Gracilea
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Comedy · #1951037
Maude Gracilea was an average teen. She was 17, and she got all Bs.
Maude Gracilea was an average teen.  She was 17 and she got all Bs.  She was Lutheran Christian, and her mom was, too.  Her daddy was a Catholic, but her uncle was a Mormon and her aunt was a moron.  She believed in the Greek god Zeus.



Maude Gracilea  was a sweethearted teen.  She was generous indeed.  She was also stingy and particular; her fashion was narrow and her friends did harrow at her very limited worldviews.  "There's no such thing as evil," she proclaimed.  "It's the media's propoganda!" she complained.  "There's no Taliban - just a big black van and a noticeable ban on real news!"



Well, all that there was about to change, and dear old Maude fell victim to fraud.  She went to the mall to meet a guy, you see, but he took all her money - and he looked nothing like he did on Facebook!  His left hook was put to use, but he was put behind bars for Facebook abuse.  Then Maude Gracilea said, "It all never happened - it's impossible, honey!"



Maude Gracilea was a stubborn child.  She was sometimes wild, but she usually though that all was right with the world until someone let it spill that a girl named Jill, who lived up the hill with her father, Bill, took a wood duck's bill and slapped it on a bunny!  Yeah, the funniest things got through to Maude, but she always says that it's the funny things that have the truest rings and to her - if it's real, then it's all hilarious, but the act was cruel - and that's not cool - even if it were funny.



Maude Gracilea was an average teen.  She was 17 and she got all Bs.  She was Lutheran Christian, and her mom was, too.  Her daddy was a Catholic, but her uncle was a Mormon and her aunt was a moron.  She believed in the Greek god Zeus.
© Copyright 2013 Paul M ~ (pablo360 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1951037-Maude-Gracilea